Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 Small Business Edition - 25 Users
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Symantec
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 20009931
- Stock Code: 025116
- More: Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition Version 12.0 provides easy to use, enterprise-level protection that optimizes performance and system resources so small businesses can get up and running quickly. The simple management capabilities, 20-minute deployment, and pre-configured settings make it 'ready-to-go' so you can focus on running and growing your business rather than worry about security.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition also provides the fastest boot time in the industry1 and the lowest overhead when it comes to everyday interaction with files and applications. Small businesses can now have confidence in their security and focus on running and growing their business. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition leverages award-winning Symantec Endpoint Protection technology, which integrates best-of-breed technologies into a single integrated software agent, lowering cost and complexity. It also includes Symantec TruScan Proactive Threat Scan, a proprietary technology that enables small businesses to protect against threats not yet identified by security vendors.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition utilizes the world's leading scalable security infrastructure, the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which gives Symantec unmatched insight into today's threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition protects to the same level as the largest global business, yet is designed specifically for the small business environment, prioritizing optimal performance and low costs. All businesses, regardless of size, deserve to receive unmatched protection from Symantec, the proven, market-leading endpoint security vendor.
- Provides best of class integrated technologies and unmatched protection from the market-leading endpoint security vendor
- Comes with pre-configured settings, streamlined user interface and built-in tools tailored for the small business environment
- 20 minute installation and superior performance
- Provides more than antivirus and protects to the same level as the largest global business
- Simple to install, deploy and manage so you can get up and running quickly and focus on running your business
- Fast install and performance provide minimal productivity impact and reduces overhead
- Easy management
- Deploy with ease -- Built-in tools, such as the Client Installation Wizard, help deploy agents across the customer environment with ease.
- Simple management console -- Simplify management with a single integrated interface and a single communication method and content delivery system across all Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition technologies.
- Automated reporting -- Stay up to date with the most current information on endpoint security posture with automatic summary reports that proactively monitor the network, thereby reducing day-to-day management overhead.
- Superior performance -- Minimize performance impact with the fastest boot time in the industry and the lowest overhead when it comes to everyday interaction with files and applications.
- Enterprise-level protection
- Unmatched protection -- Confidently secure your business assets with unmatched protection from the market-leading endpoint security vendor.
- More than antivirus -- Secure against unknown threats with proven antivirus protection, spyware protection, and proactive protection against unseen threats using Symantec's TruScan.
- Symantec Global Intelligence Network -- Keep your business up and running regardless of today's global security threats with intelligence from the industry-leading Global Intelligence Network.
- Minimal configuration
- Pre-configured for small businesses -- Save time and effort with pre-configured notifications and pre-configured scheduled reports.
- Quick protection -- Get up and running fast. Symantec Protection Center and agent deployment take less than 20 minutes.
- Streamlined user interface -- Eliminate complexity with intuitive user interfaces that require minimal training.
- Single agent/Single console -- Integrates multiple essential endpoint security technologies into a single agent managed from a single console, so you can increase your protection and manageability while reducing your cost, complexity, and risk exposure.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||25 Users|
|Operating System||Windows 2000 Professional/Server, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP Embedded, Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit), or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)|
|Min CPU||1 GHz Intel Pentium III processor|
|Min HDD||700MB (client computer); 4GB (server)|
|Min RAM||256MB (client computer); 1GB (server)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Bundled Support||1 Year Basic Maintenance|
Note: Itanium is not supported
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III processor or compatible architecture minimum (32-bit and 64-bit)
1 GB of RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
4 GB or more
Client workstations and servers:
Note: Itanium is not supported
1 GHz Intel Pentium III processor or compatible architecture minimum (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 256 MB or RAM minimum. 1 GB recommended
- 700 MB or more
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.