Norton AntiSpam 2004
- Manufacturer: Symantec
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 10099566
- Stock Code: 022108
- More: Norton AntiSpam 2004
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Norton AntiSpam works by intercepting and analyzing email as it comes into the in-box from the email server or from the ISPs server. Norton AntiSpam quickly checks each message to determine whether or not it is spam. When a spam email is detected, it is marked before it reaches the in-box. To make your online time more enjoyable, Norton AntiSpam also blocks intrusive pop-up and banner ads.Key Features
- Filters unwanted email messages in any POP3-compliant email program by adding a spam tag in the Subject field.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook,® Microsoft Outlook Express, and Eudora® by adding spam-fighting functions to their toolbars.
- Works with Outlook to filter out junk email from Hotmail® and MSN® Mail accounts.
- Allowed List ensures that mail from family, friends, and colleagues isnt flagged as spam.
- Trusted Mode tags messages from anyone not on your Allowed List as spam.
- Blocked List enables you to block emailfrom specific email addresses.
- Intelligent filtering engine learns what is and isnt spam by analyzing your outgoing messages.
- Ad blocking speeds Web page download times and reduces screen clutter by eliminating pop-up, pop-under, and banner ads.
- LiveUpdate automatically checks for new protection updates when youre online.*
- Includes product activation procedure to ensure authenticity.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP|
|Min CPU||Pentium 150 MHz (Win98/ME) , Pentium 300MHz (Win2000/XP)|
|Min HDD||70 MB|
|Min RAM||64 MB (Win 98/ME/2000) 128 MB (WinXP)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM; Mouse and keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer (minimum version 5.01 SP2 required; 5.5 recommended)|
Email scanning supported for standard POP3 and SMTP compatible email clients.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.