Never lose track of your digital devices with Norton Anti-Theft. Instantly locate, follow, and lock down lost or stolen PC laptops, Android smartphones, and tablets, to get your Stuff back.
- Lost or stolen PC laptops, Android smartphones, and tablets.
- Thieves or strangers accessing your personal information.
- Feeling helpless after losing your device.
- Instantly locate lost or stolen PC laptops, Android smartphones, and tablets on a map
- Tracks and reports the approximate location of your devices in real time.
- Maps the location of your device on the Norton Anti-Theft site.
- One subscription protects and tracks up to 10 different devices. (Available in 3-, 5-, and 10-device subscriptions.)
- Remotely lock down missing devices, so no one can access your personal information
- Lets you secure your devices from the convenience of any Web browser.
- Stops thieves or strangers from breaking into your devices.
- Sends a courtesy message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can get it back.
- Take a "Sneak Peek" of the person who has your missing device
- In lost mode, uses the built-in webcam to capture a photo of anyone using your device.
- Snaps photos every 10 minutes once your device is reported missing.
- Easy to use and won’t slow down your online experience
- Sets up in a few simple clicks.
- It’s a Web-based service, so it works without additional
- Remote Locate: Instantly tracks and maps the location of your devices.
- Remote Lock: Securely locks your devices to prevent anyone from accessing your personal information.
- Lost Notice: Displays a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Access Anywhere: Works securely from any Web browser, so you can easily protect and track your Internet-connected devices.
- Web-based Sneak Peek: In “lost mode”, snaps photos of anyone in front of your device and saves the images to the Norton Anti-Theft website (webcam-enabled devices only).
- Free 24x7 Support: Offers you expert help and answers by phone, live chat, or online, whenever you need them.*
*Symantec provides free 24x7 chat and phone support for a period of one year. Continuing support is available with an active service period subscription. Renewing your service period subscription and updating to the latest product version may be required to access support. NortonLive services sold separately. For full details and to access support, go to www.symantec.com/globalsupport.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and 2, Windows XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 and 3; Mac OS X 10.7|
|Min CPU||300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7|
|Min HDD||30 MB of available hard disk space|
|Min RAM||512 MB (256 MB minimum)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later, Google Chrome 10.0 or later, Safari 4.0 or later, Opera 10.0 or later|
System RequirementsSUPPORTED DEVICES
- Windows laptop
- Android smartphone
- Android tablet
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and 2
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 and 3
- Mac OS X 10.7
- 300 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (256 MB minimum)
- 30 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later
- Google Chrome 10.0 or later
- Safari 4.0 or later
- Opera 10.0 or later
- Android: 2.x or later
- 1.8 MB of storage
- Android Web Browser
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.