Norton 360 v6.0 Small Office Pack - 5 Users
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Symantec
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 21218718
- Stock Code: 026024
- More: Symantec Norton 360
- Availability: Call For Availability
Norton 360 Version 6.0 offers superior, easy-to-use protection and backup for all your important stuff.
- Keep your computer, your identity and your stuff safe with powerful, easy-to-use threat protection
- Seamlessly combines our protection technology and automated backup into one easy-to-use solution for PCs.
- Norton protection technology is proven to deliver effective protection from online threats.
- Four different layers of smart protection proactively detect and eliminate threats before they reach your computer.
- Identifies and stops new threats fast.
- Browse, shop, bank and socialize online without worry, annoying slowdowns or disruptions
- With more than 20 intelligent sensors and superior performance, Norton 360 protects you and keeps your PC running fast.
- Scans email and instant messages for viruses, suspicious links, infected attachments and other dangers before you open them.
- Identifies safe websites, proactively blocks unsafe sites and stops online threats before your browser even loads.*
- Secures and remembers user names and passwords to prevent cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and swiping your information.
- Help protect your kids from Internet dangers with Norton Online Family
- Parental Controls Management lets you easily connect to Norton Online Family right from within your Norton Control Center.
- Lets you know what your kids are up to online by tracking which websites they visit, and allows you to block inappropriate sites.
- Keeps an eye on your kids’ social network activities and who they’re chatting with online, so you can spot potential dangers.
- Protect your photos, music, videos and other important stuff from loss with automatic backup
- Improved technology makes backing up your stuff easy.
- Automatically backs up and encrypts your important files, so you can get them back in case of a hard drive crash, natural disaster or other mishap.
- Safeguards your important stuff either online to our state-of-the-art data centers or to one of your external storage devices.
- Includes 2 GB of secured online storage - enough to store hundreds of photos or songs.
- Online access lets you easily share photos, videos and other files with family and friends - whether they use a PC or Mac® - by simply emailing them a link.
- Keep your PC running fast
- Fine-tunes your PC’s settings to keep it running at top speed.
- Frees up memory so applications start up and run faster.
- Removes unnecessary files to improve your computer’s performance.
- Comprehensive Protection - detects and eliminates viruses, stops online threats, defends against online identity theft and safeguards your important stuff from loss.
- Norton Protection System - provides four unique layers of powerful protection that proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight - checks where files came from and how long they've been around to stop new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight 2.0 - protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful.
- Norton Safe Web - warns you of potentially harmful websites and proactively blocks unsafe sites right in your search results.*
- Automatic Backup - safely backs up your photos, music, financial documents and other important stuff to a disc, USB device or online to one of our secure data centers.
- PC Tuneup: - fine tunes key system settings, frees up memory and removes unnecessary clutter from your computer’s hard drive to help keep your PC running fast.
- Norton Management - cloud-based management lets you download, install, transfer, update or renew your Norton products from anywhere, right over the Internet.
- Norton Identity Safe - secures, remembers and automatically enters your user names and passwords as you type. Now includes an online version, so you can share logins with other computers that are protected by the latest Norton products.
- Parental Controls Management - lets you track your kids’ online activities through Norton Online Family, so you can help protect them from online dangers.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool - creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Web-Based Backup Access - lets you download and share photos, videos and other stuff you’ve backed up online, anytime, anywhere, through a password-protected Web page only you can access.
- Network Threat Protection - detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser Protection - proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection - monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect new threats and stop them in their tracks.
- Norton Safe Web for Facebook - scans your News Feed for dangerous downloads and links to unsafe websites, and warns you and your Facebook friends about them.
- FREE 24x7 Support - offers you expert help and answers by phone, email, live chat or online whenever you need them.**
- Vulnerability Protection - stops cybercriminals from sneaking threats onto your PC through security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications.
- Antiphishing Technology - blocks dangerous websites that cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Bandwidth Management - limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates - updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes - without disrupting you - for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
- Email and Instant Message Monitoring - scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall - prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and stealing your personal information - without constantly asking you to make the security decisions.
- Professional-Strength Spam Blocking - keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails.
- Network Mapping and Monitoring - shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
- Silent Mode - puts alerts and noncritical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen mode on your PC.
- Start-Up Manager - helps reduce the time it takes your computer to start up.
- Smart Scheduler - runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
- Monthly Report - tells you what Norton 360 has done in the previous month to keep you safe from threats.
- Power Saver Settings - maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off noncritical activities until your computer is plugged in.
*Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome browsers only. Supports Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and Ask search engines.
**Symantec provides free 24x7 email, chat, and phone support for a period of one year. Continuing support is available with an active service period subscription. Renewing your service period subscription and updating to the latest product version may be required to access support. NortonLive Services sold separately. For full details and to access support, go to www.symantec.com/globalsupport
1 Year Protection: With this service, you receive the right to use this product on one PC or on the specified number of PCs during the service period, which begins upon initial installation and activation. This renewable service includes protection updates and new product features as available during the service period, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement included with this product and available for review at www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified, or removed during the service period.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||5 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) SP2 or later;Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with SP 1 or later;Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate|
|Min CPU||300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7|
|Min HDD||300 MB of available hard disk space|
|Min RAM||256 MB of RAM|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (32-bit only);Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later (32-bit only);Google Chrome browser 10.0 or higher|
System RequirementsOperating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (32-bit only)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later (32-bit only)
- Google Chrome browser 10.0 or higher
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (32-bit only)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later (32-bit only)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.