Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8
Say farewell to boring home movies and vacation slideshows. With Vegas Movie Studio software you can create captivating videos that beg to be watched again and again. Add professional pizzazz with transitions, titles, and special effects including the green screen technique. Quickly format movies for online sharing sites or author your own DVDs. Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials help you get started fast. Just follow along with the step by step instructions and learn as you go.
Make Your Own Movies, Slideshows, Presentations, and More Vegas Movie Studio software makes video editing easy and fun. Best of all, Vegas Movie Studio software is a real-time nondestructive video editor. No matter what changes you make to your video and photos in the software, your original files are never affected! Vegas Movie Studio software gives you the freedom to experiment and have fun with video editing, without worrying about making a mistake.
Use Vegas Movie Studio software to:
- Add special effects, transitions, titles, and music to your home movies for Hollywood-style results
- Zoom, rotate, and pan across photos to animate still images in your movies
- Make your own DVDs with multiple motion menus and custom navigation
- Commemorate special events such as weddings and anniversaries
- Create exciting, professional-looking business presentations
Start Sharing Your Videos Online Sharing videos on sites such as Grouper, You Tube, and MySpace.com are a popular source of entertainment for millions of people. Creating video for these sites is easy and fun with Vegas Movie Studio software. It has a full set of tools for editing, video restoration, and soundtrack creation that will help you create compelling videos that stand out from the rest and get noticed!
Simple DVD Creation
DVD Architect Studio software is included so you can create and burn professional-looking DVDs. You'll have fun producing DVDs with custom menus, buttons, backgrounds, and navigation. 44 easy-to-use DVD themes are included to get you started. DVD Creation
Create Spectacular Slideshows
Add a sense of motion to your photos with the easy-to-use Pan and Scan tool. Often called the Ken Burns Effect, these tools let you zoom in and out, pan and scan, or rotate photos for slideshows with professional polish.
Learn as You Go with Amazing Tutorials
Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialogue boxes, pointers, and guides will actually show you what to do and where to click. Show Me How tutorials
The Perfect Soundtrack
A great movie should sound as good as it looks, so Vegas Movie Studio software includes studio-quality tools for creating a custom soundtrack. Import your own music directly from CDs or MP3s, add sound effects, restore audio, or record your own voiceover track. Audio Tools
Built on award-winning Vegas software technology used in motion picture and recording studios worldwide, Vegas Movie Studio software puts the power of the pros on your desktop.
Vegas Movie Studio 8 Features:
- New! Freehand envelope drawing on the timeline
- New! Display of media marker names in events
- New! Improved snapping - color-coded visual snap indicator and the ability to snap to event edges on other tracks.
- Multitrack video and audio editing
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Show Me How interactive tutorials
- Real-time editing of parameters during playback
- Support for any aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc)
- Supports multiple file formats and frame rates
- Explorer view
- Project media bins
- Track markers and region
- Unlimited undo/redo
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 or Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||800 MHz processor|
|Min HDD||200 MB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows-compatible sound card|
- Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 or Windows Vista
- 800 MHz processor
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 256 MB RAM
- OHCI-compatible i.LINK connector1/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD- R /- RW /+ R /+ RW drive (for DVD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later (included on application disc)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration within 30 days.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.