Sage ACT! Pro 2013
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Sage
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: ACTPRO2013RT
- Stock Code: 206291
- More: Sage ACT! Pro 2013
- Availability: Call For Availability
Sage ACT! Pro 2013 makes it easy for you to manage anything and everything related to your contacts and calendar. Think of it like your business' command center that serves up relevant relationship details and also connects to business-critical services, desktop and web-based productivity tools, and social media to help you get results.
- Designed for individuals and teams of up to 10 users.
- Get organized with a single view of your customer contact info, emails, meeting notes, activities, and to-dos.
- Seamlessly interact with Microsoft Outlook, Google, LinkedIn, and more.
- Know every detail about your contacts and customers
Sage ACT! not only keeps all the details of your business relationships in a single, orderly view; it also makes it easy for you to drill into the specifics whenever you need to.
- Keep customer contact info, plus associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, social media profiles, and more in one organized place.
- View payment status, open quotes, and sales orders with Sage 50 (US Edition) and Sage 50 (Canadian Edition) accounting software integration.
- Access contact and calendar details from your iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android device with subscription-based Sage ACT! Connect.1
- Make the most of your work day
With Sage ACT!, you can approach the things you need to get done in an organized, prioritized manner.
- Quickly capture impromptu notes and personal tasks with Sage ACT! Scratchpad, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Accomplish more when you let Smart Tasks automatically trigger and perform tasks for you, like sending emails2 or updating a record field once set conditions are met.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
- Work seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day
Finally! You can do it all from just one place. Sage ACT! works seamlessly with other productivity tools you already rely on like: Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Write an Outlook email from within Sage ACT! and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Sync your Sage ACT! contacts and calendar with Outlook and Google, then easily access from either application.
- Leverage popular social media sites within Sage ACT! to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
- Generate buzz and turn new opportunities into paying customers
Drive interest for your business through professional, eye-catching email campaigns using Sage E-marketing for ACT!.2
- Go viral! Further extend your reach to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter using Social Sharing features.
- Manage sales opportunities by tracking products and services, associated activities, probability of close, and more.
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards, or run one of 40+ reports related to activities and opportunities.
- Protect and extend your Sage ACT! investment with Sage Business Care
There's no better way to protect and extend your Sage ACT! investment than through Sage Business Care, a service plan that delivers the latest technology, peace of mind, and exceptional value to you and your business. Sage Business Care gives you access to the newest versions of Sage ACT!, the expert support you can count on, and valuable extras that help you reduce the time, effort, and cost of operating your Sage ACT! solution.
What's New in Sage ACT! 2013
Business never rests, and neither should your technology. Celebrating 25 years of serving the Contact and Customer Management needs for small businesses and sales teams, Sage ACT! 2013 delivers contemporary new features and enhancements that help you leverage the latest trends in mobility, social media, and e-marketing to propel your sales and marketing success.
- Sage ACT! Premium Mobile3: Travel light and stay connected to your business from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Social Updates4: Capitalize on unique customer insight by viewing a collection of your contact's last 25 posts made on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Social Sharing: Extend your reach by automatically posting your Sage E-marketing for ACT!5 email messages to popular social media sites and allowing recipients to share with their network.
- Smart Tasks Enhancements: Get more done with Smart Tasks that now run offline6, and automatically update record fields once selected conditions are met.
- Usability Improvements, and more!
1 Review Sage ACT! Connect system requirements to confirm supported mobile phones, tablets, and web browsers.
2 Sage E-marketing for ACT! requires additional subscription.
3 Sage ACT! Premium Mobile requires set-up and configuration of Sage ACT! Premium (access via web). Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. Review Sage ACT! system requirements at www.ACT.com/SystReq. You are responsible for all data-related charges to your device.
4 This feature is not available in Sage ACT! Premium (access via web).
5 Requires additional subscription.
6 Sage E-marketing for ACT! steps will not run offline.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)|
|Min CPU||Windows XP: 1.0 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent); Windows Vista†or Windows 7:1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||SVGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows Installer Service 4.5; .NET 4.0|
- 2 GB available hard disk space (4 GB if product is downloaded)
- DVD drive
- SVGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor
- Internet connection
- Windows Installer Service 4.5; .NET 4.0
- 1 GB system memory
Processor speed for Windows¬†XP
- 1.0 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- 1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010 (32-bit version only) (SP3 recommended for Office 2003, SP2 recommended for Office 2007, and SP1 recommended for Office 2010)
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 SP31
- Lotus Notes 8.0 and 8.5
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.02, 8.0 and 9.0
- Adobe Reader 6.0, 7.0 and 10.x
- Citrix software using Citrix XenApp 5.0 and 6.0
- Windows XP SP33¬†(32-bit only)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista4¬†SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085¬†SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
1. Outlook Express is available on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
2. On 64-bit versions of Windows, Internet Explorer (32-bit) is recommended.
3. Windows XP Professional limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Edition limits concurrent connections to 5).
4. Windows Vista limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Basic and Home Premium Editions limit concurrent connections to 5).
5. "Core Server Installation" of Windows Server 2008 is not supported.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.