Sage ACT! Pro 2012
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Sage
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: ACTPRO2012RT
- Stock Code: 206230
- More: Sage ACT!
- Availability: Call For Availability
Sage ACT! Pro 2012 makes it easy for you to manage anything and everything related to your contacts and calendar. Think of it like your business' command center that serves up relevant relationship details and also connects to powerful, subscription-based sales and marketing services, desktop and web-based productivity tools, and social media to help you get results.
- Designed for individuals and teams of up to 10 users.
- Get organized with a single view of your customer contact info, emails, meeting notes, activities, and to-dos.
- Seamlessly interact with Microsoft Outlook, Google, LinkedIn and more.
Know every detail about your contacts and customers
Sage ACT! not only keeps all the details of your business relationships in a single, orderly view; it also makes it easy for you to drill into the specifics whenever you need to.
- Keep customer contact info, plus associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, social media profiles, and more in one organized place.
- View back-office updates1 when you use Sage ACT! with compatible Sage accounting solutions.
- Access your contacts and calendar details from virtually anywhere with Sage ACT! Connect2,3.
Make the most of your work day
With Sage ACT!, you can approach the things you need to get done in an organized, prioritized manner.
- Quickly capture impromptu notes and personal tasks with Sage ACT! Scratchpad, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Accomplish more when you let Smart Tasks automatically trigger and perform tasks you define.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
Work seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day
Finally! You can do it all from just one place. Sage ACT! works seamlessly with other productivity tools you already rely on like: Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Write an Outlook email from within Sage ACT! and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Sync your Sage ACT! contacts and calendar with Outlook and Google, then easily access from either application.
- Leverage popular social media sites within Sage ACT! to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
Generate buzz for your products and services
Extend the power of Sage ACT! with Sage E-marketing for ACT!3 to drive interest for your business using professional email communications. It's like having a full marketing department at your disposal.
- Create, send, and track impactful email marketing campaigns.
- Gauge your campaign success with a ranked, qualified list of most interested prospects.
- Expand your reach by sharing your email marketing campaigns via your social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Turn new oppotunities into paying customers
When you add Sage Business Info Services for ACT!3 to in-product opportunities functionality, you gain access to a large pool of highly-targeted leads4 from Hoover's that you can import5 directly into Sage ACT!.
- Segment new leads from the Hoover's database by location, size, industry, and more.
- See graphical representations of performance with 40+ actionable dashboards.
- Manage sales opportunities by tracking your products and services, associated activities, probability of close, and more.
1 This feature is not available in Sage ACT! Premium (access via web).
2 Review Sage ACT! Connect system requirements below to confirm supported mobile phones, tablets, and web browsers.
3 Requires additional subscription.
4 400 leads per month are included in the Reference + Leads service level. Additional leads are sold in blocks of 400.
5 Import functions for Sage Business Info Services for ACT! must be performed on the web server when using Sage ACT! Premium (access via web).
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||Windows XP: 1.0 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent); Windows Vista or Windows 7: 1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||SVGA (1024x768) or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows Installer Service 4.5; .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1|
All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database). In a shared environment, Sage ACT! Pro is designed to work with up to 10 users and Sage ACT! Premium is designed to work with more than 10 users. Recommended server system requirements are for environments of more than one user. Customer registration and activation are required and you must purchase one license of Sage ACT! per user. Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- DVD drive
- SVGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor
- Windows Installer Service 4.5; .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1
- 1 GB system memory
Processor speed for Windows XP
- 1.0 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- 1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010 (32-bit version only) (SP3 recommended for Office 2003 and SP2 recommended for Office 2007)
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 SP21
- Lotus Notes 6.5, 7.0.2, and 8.0
- Eudora 5.2
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.02, 8.0 and 9.0
- Adobe Reader 6.0, 7.0 and 10.x
- VMware Workstation 5.x and 6.x; VMware Fusion, VMware Server 1.x, 2.x
- Citrix software using Citrix XenApp 5.0 and 6.0
- Parallels Desktop for Macintosh 4.0; and Parallels Workstation 2.2 for Windows
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.x
- Windows XP SP33 (32-bit only)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista4 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Sage ACT! uses SQL Server 2008 R2. If you would like to use a different edition of SQL Server other than the one provided, please consult Microsoft documentation for specific requirements for that edition. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143506(v=sql.105).aspx
1 Outlook Express is available on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
2 On 64-bit versions of Windows, Internet Explorer (32-bit) is recommended.
3 Windows XP Professional limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Edition limits concurrent connections to 5).
4 Windows Vista limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Basic and Home Premium Editions limit concurrent connections to 5).
5 "Core Server Installation" of Windows Server 2008 is not supported.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.