Sage 50 Manufacturing Accounting 2013 - 3 Users
Manufacturing is a complex industry with many moving parts. Even small manufacturers must expertly manage inventory, fulfillment, and customer expectations in order to be successful and profitable. That's why Sage 50 Manufacturing Accounting 2013 offers manufacturing industry solutions that provide robust inventory management, improved control and tracking of assembly jobs, and industry-specific reports, all designed to save you time and increase your profitability.
Sage 50 industry solutions combine powerful accounting and analysis tools with reports and functionality specific to the Construction, Distribution, Manufacturing, and Nonprofit industries. Each version provides specialized functionality and reporting along with all the core accounting features you need.
Sage 50 solutions for the manufacturing industry facilitate:
- Track BOM revisions
- Work tickets
- Create purchase orders based on stocking levels
- Inventory management and trend analysis
- Serialized inventory tracking
- Order/sell using vendor part numbers
- Quantity price breaks
- Buy/sell in different units
- Advance drop shipping capabilities
- Manufacturing-specific operational reports
Plus, Sage 50 comes with Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing program that provides automatically delivered upgrades, access to customer support, online training, customizable reporting tools, and more.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||3 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7|
|Min CPU||1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) (1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB of disk space for installation. An additional 1 GB is required for a network server installation|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported; Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB|
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 256 MB of RAM for single user and 512 MB of RAM for multiple users
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 6.0 required; Internet Explorer 7.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 2.0 (provided on CD). Requires an additional 150 MB.
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- 2x CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, and 2007
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash™ Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Report 2008
- Peachtree Premium Accounting 2010 or Peachtree Quantum 2010 must be installed
- Additional 300MB of available disk spacei is required
- Multi-user environments are supported in Peachtree Premium Accounting.
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista peer-to-peer networks.
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen.
- 270 MB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Customer registration and acceptance of Sage License Agreement for Peachtree Accounting Software Products
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.