Sage 50 Distribution Accounting 2014 - 5 Users
Pricing flexibility, accurate inventory management, and fulfilling customer orders quickly and accurately are critical for distributors. Sage 50 Distribution Accounting 2014 helps you manage relationships with suppliers, monitor manufacturing and kitting, and get UPS integration*.
In order to remain competitive, distributors must juggle multiple demands related to inventory management, procurement, pricing, and customers. Sage 50 distribution industry solutions help you deal with these challenges so you can increase sales, deliver on time, retain customers, and minimize overhead. Sage 50 Distribution Accounting 2014 is easy to use, so you spend less time on accounting and more time running your business.Sage 50 Distribution Accounting 2014 includes all the features found in Sage 50 Premium Accounting plus powerful tools that help you better manage relationships with suppliers, track payment terms and discounts, and monitor manufacturing and kitting processes.
Sage 50 solutions for the distribution industry facilitate:
- Multi-quantity unit buy/sell capability
- Serialized inventory
- Multiple costing methods
- Establish minimum stocking levels and reorder quantities
- Flexible pricing tools: volume discounts and quantity-based pricing
- Custom reporting to manage distribution operations
Sage 50 industry solutions combine powerful accounting and analysis tools with reports and functionality specific to the Construction, Distribution, and Manufacturing industries. Each version provides specialized functionality and reporting along with all the core accounting features you need.
* UPS functionality is subject to UPS terms and conditions. Internet access required.
Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers
Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting
Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
Design and share insightful reports with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting1 provides custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.
Print financial statements by organizational department
Manage and track all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents.
Track serialized inventory
Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
Purchase and sell items in bulk or in multi-pack units
Make the calculations easy when you buy in one quantity (a pallet, for instance) and sell in another (like a single unit).
Create custom units and measures for bulk sales and purchases
Define your most common shipping quantities and work with the actual shipping units that match your business. Whether you buy and sell inventory by the pallet, case, or by piece, Sage 50 Distribution Accounting makes it faster, easier, and more accurate than ever.
Inventory management and trend analysis
Track your fastest- and slowest-selling items so you can adjust pricing for maximum profits.
Order and sell using vendor part numbers
Automatically create POs based on stocking levels and eliminate time-consuming calculations. And Sage 50 Distribution Accounting lets you order and sell using vendor part numbers (or your own).
Offer quantity price breaks to customers
Ensure that your volume discounts are applied fairly and consistently. Sage 50 Distribution Accounting lets you specify up to 50 prices per item.
1Additional fees required. After a 60-day free trial, the service is available with Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2014 and higher; included at no additional charge with Sage Business Care.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||3 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 or Windows 8, with the latest updates from Microsoft installed|
|Min CPU||2.0 GHz (2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB of disk space for installation|
|Min RAM||1 GB (1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported; Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB|
Recommended System Configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, or Windows 8, with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 4.0. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP1. Requires an additional 300 MB of available disk space
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/8 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting Software Products
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.