Sage 50 Construction Accounting 2014 - 5 Users
Construction businesses must expertly manage contractors, job costs, and marketing in order to be profitable. Sage 50 Construction Accounting 2014 makes it easy to track and invoice costs that often elude being captured in the billing process as well as control job revenue and expense.
Winning new jobs and maintaining the profitability of those jobs is more important - and perhaps more difficult - than ever before. That's why Sage 50 Construction Accounting 2014 offers construction industry solutions that let you track cost and revenue information down to the finest detail, helping you become more profitable. Sage 50 Construction Accounting 2014 includes all the features found in Sage 50 Premium Accounting plus powerful tools that help you expertly manage contractors, job costs, and invoicing.
Sage 50 solutions for the construction industry facilitate:
- Progress billing
- Â Retainage
- Â Labor burden calculations
- Â Payroll overhead rate tracking
- Â Sub-contractor insurance expiration tracking
- Â Custom construction planning reports
Sage 50 industry solutions combine powerful accounting and analysis tools with reports and functionality specific to the Construction, Distribution, and Manufacturing industries. Each version provides specialized functionality and reporting along with all the core accounting features you need.
Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers
Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting
Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
Design and share insightful reports with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting1 provides custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.
Print financial statements by organizational department
Manage and track all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents.
Track serialized inventory
Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
Print construction-specific operational reports
Sage 50 Construction Accounting has the reports construction companies need. Print 1099s, proposal transmits, contract transmits and welcome letters. Report on retainage, labor burden, and more.
Automatically apply labor burden at the company or job level
Get a better understanding of your job profitability, while saving time and increasing accuracy by letting Sage 50 Construction Accounting manage labor burden for you. Allocate a percentage of an employee's overhead costs, such as taxes, insurance, and benefits, to any job.
Progress billing based on percent of contract completion or proposal
Create invoices based on the job's current progress or specify that billing be based on a percentage of the job's completion, a percentage of estimated job revenue, or a percentage of each line item.
Automated retainage management for customer and vendor bills
On invoices and credit memos, Sage 50 Construction Accounting will automatically calculate the funds to retain when using accrual-based accounting. Show retainage on invoices, credit memos, and customer statements. Also track your retainage against vendor bills and vendor credit memos.
Subcontractor and vendor insurance tracking for compliance
Get automatic notification when you try to pay a subcontractor whose insurance has expired. Store and report on insurance expiration dates, policy number, and policy limit so you can easily review your contractors' insurance expiration dates.
1Performance results are based on recommended system requirements for Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2014. Results may vary based on configuration, size, and content of data file, system, and network traffic.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||5 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 or Windows 8, with the latest updates from Microsoft installed|
|Min CPU||2.0 GHz (2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB of disk space for installation|
|Min RAM||1 GB (1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported; Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB|
Recommended System Configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, or Windows 8, with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- 1 GB of disk space for installation.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 4.0. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP1. Requires an additional 300 MB of available disk space
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/8 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting Software Products
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.