Sage 50 Complete Accounting 2013 US Edition - 5 Users
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Sage
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: PCWM2013RT
- Stock Code: 206233
- More: Sage 50 Complete Accounting
- Availability: Call For Availability
Get organized and become more productive with Sage 50 Complete Accounting 2013. Robust core accounting and customizable business management features save you time and money.
- Manage cash flow, customer payments, and collections
- Gain insight with custom reporting for budgeting, cash flow management, and benchmarking
- Get a high-level view of your key metrics on a single screen
- Track inventory, plan purchases, or expand service offerings
- Reduce errors and deter fraud with screen-level security and a clear audit trail
Sage 50 Complete Accounting 2013 delivers the efficiency your business requires whether you're after rapid expansion, steady growth, or maintaining stability. This comprehensive solution lets you easily manage customer contacts and sales, customize inventory and vendor management, automate purchasing and shipping, track jobs and projects, and more!
- Cinch the deal with a new customer by guaranteeing next day delivery - you know exactly what inventory is available
- Successfully launch a new product - you can easily identify and market to your most loyal and profitable customers
- Accurately determine the best course of action for reducing costs - you can create custom reports and "what if" scenarios using real-time data from Sage 50
- Become more efficient and productive while managing your business with customer, vendor, and inventory management centers, and screen-level security with multi-user options1
Plus, we wrap Sage 50 Complete Accounting with Sage Business Care Silver2, an auto-renewing service plan that provides unlimited access3 to support, automatically delivered upgrades, online training, and more.
1 You must purchase one single-user box per named user or one Multi-user Edition for either three or five licensed named users. See System Requirements. For greater than 5 licensed named users visit www.Sage50Accounting.com/products/quantum.
2 Valid credit card required to activate service. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan and subsequent years will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then current rate after notifying you 30 days in advance of your anniversary date. Renewal is not required for continuous access to product updates for supported versions. You may terminate the plan with at least seven calendar days notice prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal.
3 Customer Support Analysts are available from 8:30 am until 8:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to 1 hour or 1 incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
Accounting tools to get the job done
Sage 50 Complete Accounting is easy-to-use and comes with screen-level security and automatic accounting checks that give you confidence in the integrity of your information. Plus, it's installed on computers that you control locally.
- Invoice customers by mail or email
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming obligations
- Pay bills online1
- Powerful inventory and job management
Maintain accountability with audit trail reporting
Manage depreciation for up to 200 fixed assets
Manage information on up to 200 fixed assets with Sage 50 Fixed Asssets2. Calculate and post periodic depreciation entries for each asset, choose from a complement of operational and tax-oriented reports and worksheets, and streamline fixed asset tax reporting.
Control job revenue and expense at the phase and cost code level
Get greater insight and control on all your jobs or projects throughout each stage by tracking them to the phase and cost code level. Know what you are spending, how long it is taking, and estimate profits at each step along the way.
Business Status Center
- A high-level view of your key business metrics
- Customize and sort the data to suit your needs
- Graph data, print it, create a PDF, or email it
Vendor Management Center
- View current orders
- Look up vendors by any contact information
Customer Management Center
- Access customer information, invoices, receipts, time tickets, and more
- Rank customers by gross profit
Inventory and Services Management Center
- Plan purchases
- Expand service offerings
- Customize and sort item and service data to suit your needs
Improved Decision Making
Create customized reports for budgeting, cash flow management, and benchmarking, and use the insights found within your data to steer your small business wisely.
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence3 custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 Complete Accounting using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.
- More than 100 customizable reports and financial statements to help you make more informed decisions.
Ensure Peace of Mind with Sage Business Care
Sage wraps our powerful accounting and business management features with Sage Business Care Silver4, an auto-renewing service plan that provides unlimited access5 to support, automatically delivered upgrades, online training, and more. You get ongoing service and support you can trust while reducing the time, effort, and cost of operating your business.
Get help when you need it
Keep your business running smoothly with unlimited access5 to customer support, for your Sage 50 solution. Plus, you can become more productive and efficient with in-product tips, videos, and screen-level help from Sage Advisor. This is your 24/7, one-stop connection to all kinds of useful information and on-line tutorials.
Stay up-to-date on the latest features
Receive Sage 50 Complete Accounting upgrades and updates for as long as you're enrolled in Sage Business Care Silver4. Nothing helps protect and expand your software investment better.
Accept credit cards anywhere, any time
Easy and affordable credit card processing integrated with Sage 50, including mobile payments. No set up fees, no integration fees, and no cancellation fee6.
Make confident decisions
Sage 50 Business Intelligence3 provides custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 Premium Accounting using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.
1 Subject to approval and to Sage terms of service. Additional fees, internet access and checking account required.
2 Regulatory compliance requires paid subscription. Additional fees apply for more than 200 assets.
3 Additional fees required. After a sixty day free trial, the service is available with Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013 and higher; included at no additional charge with Sage Business Care for the 2012 and 2013 versions.
4 Valid credit card required to activate service. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Business Care plan is an automatically renewing plan and subsequent years will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then current rate after notifying you 30 days in advance of your anniversary date. Renewal is not required for continuous access to product updates for supported versions. You may terminate the plan with at least seven calendar days notice prior to your renewal date and not be charged for the renewal.
5 Customer Support Analysts are available from 8:30 am until 8:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to 1 hour or 1 incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
6 Subject to approval and to Sage Payment Solutions terms and conditions. Additional fees, including swipe terminal for card present transactions, internet access, and credit card required.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||5 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Premium or higher|
|Min CPU||2.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz processor recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB of disk space for installation. An additional 1 GB is required for a network server installation|
|Min RAM||1 GB (1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported; Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB|
Recommended System Configuration
- 2.4 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and 2 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Premium or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation. An additional 1 GB is required for a network server installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Report 2008 SP1. Requires an additional 300 MB of available disk space
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- Terminal Services are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting Software Products
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.