Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Sage
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: PRO2012RT
- Stock Code: 205917
- More: Peachtree 2012
- Availability: Call For Availability
Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 provides easy-to-use tools to help manage your expanding business needs. Based on real, double-entry accounting principles, it includes features such as inventory management, business analytics, payroll, and customizable reports.
You need tools to help you control cash flow and manage employees for your expanding business. Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 provides easy-to-use accounting features that do the basics and much more. Automate invoices and checks, record customer payments, track sales and inventory, and more. Based on real, double-entry accounting principles, it helps reduce errors and deter fraud with automatic accounting checks and module-level security. Gain further insights into your business with 80+ customizable reports and financial statements and comparative budgeting.
Manage your business with Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting-the accuracy and control you want for the results you need. Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 enables fast start-up, check writing, invoicing, purchasing, bank reconciliation, item tracking, basic inventory, purchase orders, 80+ customizable business reports and financial statements, and more. It offers user-friendly tools and multiple Help options for a smooth transition from other systems.
- Manage Employees
- Control Cash Flow and Budgets
- Works with Microsoft Excel and Word
Support for your business success-Choose Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting if your growing business has more people, sales and transactions to manage. With payroll, customizable dashboards, email reminders and integration with Microsoft Word and Excel, Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting will help you stay on track.
Save Time with Efficient Accounting Bookkeeping Essentials
- Invoice customers, pay bills, track receipts
- Run reports and export to Excel1 for further analysis
- Use at-a-glance dashboards for quick insights into your business status
Organize Your Business
- Set email alerts to know what requires attention
- Use Microsoft Excel and Word1 integration for key tasks
- Use customized reports to gain further insights
Manage Cash Flow
- Analyze and forecast your expected payments and receipts
- Confirm that you have enough cash to meet current and upcoming obligations
- Export forecasts to Microsoft Excel1
Payroll Your Way
- Run payroll yourself, outsource to Sage or choose a blended solution2
- Easily pay employees
- Prepare and file tax forms
- Print or direct deposit3 paychecks
Take Control of Your Numbers
- Control user access by individual module
- Check for common accounting errors
- Backup your data securely online and get 100 MB free for a year4
Whether you prefer the control of running payroll yourself, the convenience of having Sage process it for you, or a blended solution, there's an integrated solution that allows you to easily track and pay employees, prepare and file tax forms, and process paychecks.
Control cash flow and costs
Not only can you invoice customers, pay bills, and track receipts, you can even confirm that you have enough cash to meet current and upcoming obligations. Manage your expanding business needs by analyzing and forecasting expected payments and receipts with insightful tools like the Cash Flow Manager.
Work with Microsoft Excel and Word2
Continue to use the business tools you rely on most with Microsoft Excel and Word integration. Build on flexible reporting in Sage Peachtree by exporting your reports to Excel. Create newsletters and marketing flyers integrating your Sage Peachtree data with Microsoft Word.
What's New in Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012?
Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 helps you manage your expanding business with easy-to-use accounting features that do the basics and much more. Simple improvements like Copy Transactions can make a world of difference and help you get more work done, faster. We've also included personalized, in-product training to help you experience the full value of your investment.
Sage Peachtree is easier than ever!
Sage Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 helps you get to your information faster, simplifies everyday tasks so you can get the right work done, and provides tools to help you make informed business decisions.
- Copy Transactions:Users can quickly and easily create a new transaction based on a previously saved one. This feature is available on seven screens: Quotes, Sales Orders, Proposals, Sales Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Purchase Invoices, and General Journal Entries.
- Sage Advisor:Sage Advisor helps customers experience the full value of their software investment. Through personalized dashboards, engaging "show me how" videos, on-screen help, and other business resources. Sage Advisor helps our customers learn more about their Sage Peachtree product, discover new ways to simplify their processes, and obtain valuable business advice.
- Sage Peachtree Business Intelligence1:Sage Peachtree Business Intelligence is a reporting and analysis solution integrated with Sage Peachtree. Using the familiar interface of Excel, it enables more robust reporting and easier access to Sage Peachtree data.
- Vendor Management Center:Gain greater visibility into all the information you need for a specific vendor on one customizable dashboard.
- Sage Peachtree System Check:An early warning and monitoring tool to help identify potential Sage Peachtree application issues and offer advice on how to resolve them, thereby increasing peace of mind and preventing possible downtime or lost productivity.
- Expanded Payroll Fields:More fields on both the employee and employer/company payroll records allow for recording of additional benefits, deductions and liabilities, and comply with upcoming legislative requirements. There are now a maximum of 40 fields available for each, up from 30 employee fields and 10 employer/company fields.
- Management Center Enhancements:User-friendly enhancements to how information is viewed and used within the customizable My Dashboard and Management Centers.
- Easier Network Installation:A more efficient installation option for multi-user versions of Sage Peachtree that allows you to run multiple workstation installs simultaneously while greatly reducing the number of steps required.
- New My Dashboard Modules:Eleven new modules for My Dashboard -- including General Journal Entries, Inventory Adjustments, Payroll, Assemblies, Purchases Received, Top Vendors, and Item Purchase History by Vendor -- push its value beyond the sales team and into the purchasing and operations groups, allowing more people in the organization to work better and faster. Available only in Sage Peachtree Quantum 2012.
- Sage E-marketing for Peachtree2:A low-cost and efficient way to help increase sales through this professional email marketing program powered by Swiftpage. Use your existing Sage Peachtree customer information to run special marketing campaigns that let you track results and focus on your most popular products, services and customers.
- Workflow Automation:Establish default assignments for all of your Sage Peachtree transaction statuses to ensure that work is routed to the appropriate person at the right time. Easily view and add transaction tracking notes from the Customer Management Center. Available only in Sage Peachtree Quantum 2012.
ADDITIONAL SAGE PEACHTREE 2012 FEATURES:
- Inventory and Services Management Center At-a-glance insight into a single inventory item or service; enables quick research, comparisons, and decision making. Spend less time digging for information and more time evaluating the business impact of each product or service.
- Change Order Processing Keep all change order information in one place. Note when a change is approved, who approved it, when it is applied, impacts to projected revenue, expenses and end dates--all within Sage Peachtree!
- Job Management Enhancements Quickly track and communicate critical job information to everyone in the company with customizable Job Status Indicators, easier data entry for jobs, and more room for job notes.
- Interactive Job Reporting Create on-the-fly custom reports with real-time totals from job modules on the dashboard. Output to Excel, PDF or email. Totals fields carry the sum function to Excel making it easy to further customize.
- Job & Project Management Center Everything you need to know about an individual job or project in a single dashboard view. In-depth insight into costs, profits, trends and more for better decision-making and increased profitability.
- Streamlined Service Billing Quickly invoice customers for any unbilled time and expenses. Filter unbilled items by date, customer or job. Outstanding time and expenses are transferred directly to an invoice for each customer.
- Enhanced Assemblies Reporting Select modules on the Inventory and Services Management Center for at-a-glance, detailed information about a specific assembly item. Quickly see quantities on hand, component costs, backorders, and more. Customizable by user.
- Setup Advisor Step-by-step guidance on 12 customer, vendor, employee, inventory and other maintenance records. Perfect for new users, and existing users learn how to get more out of their Sage Peachtree software.
- Automatic Backup Set up backups once and Sage Peachtree does the rest. You can easily arrange for backups to occur regularly; Sage Peachtree doesn't even have to be running to back up safely and securely.
- Employee Management Save time and reduce errors by keeping track of all your employee information in Sage Peachtree, including hiring data, emergency contacts and performance reviews. Receive alerts for key tasks such as review dates.
- Password Security Increase the security of your company's data with customizable password options and let your admin see who is logged in at any time. Set automatic password expirations, block repeat passwords, or let users change their own passwords to save time and effort.
- Transaction History Link to the entire chain of events for customer and vendor transactions at any point of the sales or purchase process. Drill down from a purchase order to the purchase or backwards from an invoice to the sales order and quickly take action.
- Customer Management Center Quickly see everything you need to know about an individual customer in one place for better insight and customer service. From quotes to inventory shipped, every detail is at your fingertips and can easily be exported to Excel, PDF or email.
- Business Analytics3 See how your company ranks within your industry by using the new company dashboard. Make more informed financial decisions, view up-to-date key financial trends and compare key business information such as Total Revenue, Gross Margin, Days Sales Outstanding, and much more.
- Open Multiple Companies4 Open multiple companies within Sage Peachtree at the same time without having to re-enter your login information each time you switch. Toggle back and forth between companies easily to complete your work more quickly and efficiently.
- Multiple Contacts5 Keep track of virtually unlimited contacts for every customer. Track more details such as phone numbers and email addresses, and keep better notes. Perfect for your customers with multiple locations or contacts.
- Inventory Management See what your customers are buying with the Item Sales History report; search inventory more easily by description and note fields; set Item Class defaults based on your most common inventory types. Saves you time and improves efficiency.
- My Dashboard Create personalized navigation so you no longer have to wade through screens and menus you don't use. Customize your dashboards by creating tabs to organize information and access it easily. View relevant tasks and filter data based on how you need to track it. And rest easy knowing that users are only shown what their security access will allow.
- Order Process Workflow The Order Process Workflow system keeps track of all moving parts in your order process so nothing gets missed and everything moves as planned. Have one centralized place to keep track of all statuses, tasks, and parties involved. Automatically send notifications to users once a task is completed to keep the process moving forward.
- Multi-user Management An easier, better way to manage users in Sage Peachtree! Send notifications to other users that they need to log out, or if necessary, an admin can manually log them out of the company.
- Multi-Year Reporting6 Report on data outside of two open years, while retaining the control to lock down prior years and purged data. You can compare budgets and financial results across multiple years, and drill down to the details. Get improved trending analysis, better research, and more accurate forecasts.
- Cash Flow Management Now you can view your current cash status easier than ever before. With an improved cash management tool, you can easily see how much money is coming in and going out, so you always know how your business is performing. In addition, with an improved forecasting tool, you will be able to quickly create forecast scenarios, and export them to Microsoft Excel, to better track how your business might perform down the road.
- Comprehensive Payroll Management Access to a full payroll management tool for your business is available, with set-up improvements and expanded offerings for benefits and deductions. These expanded feature improvements offer you a better way to account for items that you need to effectively manage your business.
- Real Time Alerts It's easier than ever to catch and correct potential accounting errors. Get real-time notifications whenever a non-standard AP and AR account is entered into a transaction. And get alerts when a non-cash account is entered into a cash account field in receipts or payments. In a multi-user environment, each workstation will be automatically notified that a tax update has occurred.
- Improved Performance Get up and going faster. Quickly open companies within Sage Peachtree to access information, and minimize the amount of down-time caused by users being blocked out of screens in a multi-user environment.
1 Additional fees required. After the sixty day free trial, the service is only available with Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher products.
2 Additional fees required. Subject to Swiftpage terms and conditions.
3 Internet access required.
4 When opening more than one company, performance is not impacted; however, you will experience reduced product functionality in those companies opened after the first one.
5 There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer. Only 2 contacts per customer can be synced with Outlook.
6 Beginning with the Peachtree 2009 upgrade, 3 years of converted Sage Peachtree Financial Statement data and account balance data on General Ledger reports are readily accessible, and thereafter upon upgrading, data for future closed years will be available.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Professional or higher|
|Min CPU||1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent)|
|Min HDD||1 GB of disk space for installation|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Professional or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- Microsoft.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Sage Peachtree is certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for customers who process credit card payments in
- Sage Peachtree through integration with Sage Exchange. Internet connection required.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash™ Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Report 2008
- SP1 requires installation of Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting or Sage Peachtree Quantum Accounting 2009 or higher. Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.