Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Deluxe Suite
Roxio Central component provides a link to the many digital media components, applications and utilities offered in Easy Media Creator 10.
- Suite and complete - Creator 10 puts everything you need to express yourself digitally at your fingertips. Capture, organize, edit, enhance, protect, share and enjoy your photos, video and music as only you can.
- Unrivaled, easy control - Transform raw vision into sophisticated movies, stunning photos and more with Creator 10. Even advanced creative work is a snap, like timeline video editing or photo touch-up and object cloning.
- Results that rock - Imagine great things. Then create breathtaking vacation slideshows, mesmerizing wedding videos. Give a calendar or a music mix CD to a friend that cost you nothing but a few mouse clicks. Creator 10 makes it fun and easy with professional-looking DVD menus or templates.
Key New Features and Enhancements
Easy Media Creator 10 combines over 40 components and many new features and enhancements into a comprehensive suite of best-of-breed digital media applications. Here is a quick breakdown of what's new in Creator 10:
The now fully certified Easy Media Creator 10, is the ideal complement and enhancement to Microsoft Vista. The product now sports a stunning new "Aero" User Interface design in keeping with the visual appeal of the latest Operating System. Perhaps more importantly, Easy Media Creator offers new features and capabilities that are specifically designed to naturally extend the digital-media functionality of Vista. Creator now also includes new Vista gadgets, which make it convenient for users to quickly convert audio and video files to a favorite file type directly on the Vista desktop. In the case of the audio gadget, users can also use it to capture audio from various sources including streaming Web audio.
Video Editing and Publishing
Beyond the unrivaled editing power offered in the 32-track timeline, complete with batch video-segment removal, timeline markers and automatic tools for correcting color and removing background noise, users can now easily add the perfect sound track with the SmartSound feature. SmartSound provides a variety of built-in sound tracks to suit any mood. Users simply select the mus they like and it is automatically added and adjusted to fit the length of their production. Video output options have also been enhanced. Creator supports quick output of video content to popular user-generated content site YouTube. The suite also provides new menu styles, menu navigation, and Fit-to-Disc auto encoding for when users author DVDs.
Creator 10 Key Components
Core, feature-rich applications provide a wealth of hands-on control.
- Roxio Central - Roxio Central is the streamlined central launch area where users can enter an application, a task assistant, or quickly complete a popular digital media activity such as copy a disc.
- Media Manager - Media Manager is the component that enables users to easily browse, manage, share and protect their media files.
- Creator Classic - Offers reliable data burning with powerful advanced features such as disc spanning, compression, encryption and parallel burning.
- Video Copy & Convert - Allows users to backup non-encrypted DVD-Videos or convert video files into preferred formats for use on an iPod, PSP, Windows Media portable device or mobile phone.
- PhotoSuite - For editing and enhancing photos, creating delightful photo projects and gifts.
- VideoWave - Powerful 32 track video editor with HD support and studio quality tools, effects, and transitions.
- MyDVD - For authoring professional-looking DVDs and VCDs
- CinePlayer - Full featured video player.
- Music Disc Creator - Create audio CDs with DJ-style fadeMP3 mix discs, or music DVDs with up to 50 hours of music.
- Sound Editor - Record, convert and edit audio files.
- Label Creator - Create personalized disc labels, case covers and inserts.
PhotoSuite provides picture perfect photo editing and enhancements, and helps you to create delightful projects.
Vista Gadgets (accessible from Vista Sidebar)
Vista gadgets provide the ease of doing things directly on the desktop
- Audio/Video Converter Gadget - Drag and drop audio and video files for automatic conversion to a preferred format and to a preferred location (folder or portable device.)
- Easy Audio Capture Gadget - Instantly capture any audio playing on your computer, including streaming radio.
Task Assistants (accessible from Roxio Central)
Task Assistants guide users quickly through the completion of a rich project.
- LP & Tape Assistant - For digitizing LPs & tapes.
- Quick Music DVD - For producing 50-hour music disc on a standard DVD that plays in any DVD player.
- Audio Tag Editor - Automatically adds artist, album, song title or other track information to songs.
- Plug & Burn - Turns camcorder DV tapes into a finished DVD in one simple step.
- CineMagic - Automatically edits raw video into a finished production.
- MyDVD Express - Creates great looking DVDs with your pictures and videos.
- Slideshow Assistant - Transforms still photos into fantastic slideshows complete with pan & zoom motion effects, titles and soundtrack.
- Batch Audio Converter - Batch converts selected audio files or an entire library into a preferred format.
- Multi CD Ripper - Rip audio CD tracks to hard disk from multiple drives at the same time.
- Photo Assistants - Turn photos into calendars, cards, panoramas, posters and other memorable projects.
- Express Labeler - Personalize your CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with labels and case covers supports print to disc technology and laser labeling.
- AutoMix - Creates a perfect playlists based on songs that are similar to selected seed song.
Innovative Utilities and Features (accessible from Roxio Central)
Creator 10 includes innovative utilities that help users do even more with their media and digital devices.
- Disc Image Loader - Mount up to 23 disc image files as virtual drives, as if they were physical discs in a drive.
- Media Import - Easily import and capture audio, video and photos from both digital and analog devices.
- Disc Gallery - Catalogs all the files stored on discs so users can instantly find an offline file
Great Menu and Project Themes (accessible from MyDVD, DVD Music and Photo projects)
Creator 10 includes innovative utilities that help users do even more with their recorder and media, as well as with other peripheral devices, such as cameras and camcorders.
- DVD Menu Themes - 15 new high quality menu themes for DVD-Video creation
- DVD Music Disc Themes - 10 new themes to fit any mood
- Photo Projects Themes - Standout projects with 34 new templates.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||1.6 GHz Intel processor|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher|
System Requirements:Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows Vista with 1.6 GHz Intel processor, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP with 500 MHz processor or faster; 128 MB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components
- 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card and graphics card
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- DVD-ROM drive is required to install the software
- For burning: multimedia compliant CD, DVD, HD DVD or BD recordable drive
- For audio capture or playback: 16-bit Windows compatible sound card and speakers
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card (for use with DV camera) or analog video capture device
- For mobile phone support: multimedia capable mobile phone with USB cable or Bluetooth connectivity. For information about supported phones visit www.roxio.com/support
- For Windows Media portable player support: player compatible with Windows Media Device Manager 9 or higher
- For iPod support: iTunes 6.0.1 or higher
- For PSP support: PSP firmware 2.6 or higher
- For TiVo file support: TiVo Desktop 2.3 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection required for LiveShare photo sharing features
- UPnP compliant home network router for the LiveShare and MediaSpace features
Supported Input Formats:
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, IFO/VOB, DivX, DivX HD, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264)
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DivX, DivX HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4A, AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL, HighMAT, MPV)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD
- Supports all popular recordable formats: CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL
- Supports popular image formats: ISO, C2D, and GI
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.