Roxio Creator 2011
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Roxio
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 246000
- Stock Code: 305764
- More: Easy Media Creator
- Availability: Call For Availability
Easily enhance, preserve, and share your digital media with Roxio Creator 2011. Turn your standard videos and photos into 3D masterpieces, and playback 3D movies on your PC--includes free 3D glasses.
Edit video and create DVDs. Fix and enhance photos; create photo slideshows, cards, and panoramas. Copy music; digitize LPs and tapes. Convert audio and video files for mobile playback. Burn, back up, copy, and preserve files to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc. New features include video stabilization and rotation. Plus now you can access the media on your home PC--from the Internet--while you're away from home. Built-in video tutorials make it easy to learn everything that Creator can do.WHAT's NEW?
Turn your standard videos and photos into 3D masterpieces to playback on your PC or TV. Creator also lets you view Hollywood's 3D movies on your desktop or laptop PC. Now you can access the content on your home PC while you're away--through the Internet.
- New! Turn your 2D videos into stunning 3D movies
- New! Edit in 3D and create 3D DVDs
- New! Create amazing 3D images even from photos taken with a standard camera
- New! Transform your 2D photos into 3D works of art
- New! Play back 3D movies on your PC or 3D TV--3D glasses included in non-downloadable version
- New! Stabilize shaky video taken with a handheld camera
- New! Rotate video with one click
- New! Access and share the digital media on your PC from the Internet
- Fast and versatile HD video editing and encoding
- Create movie magic with a few clicks
- Capture streaming web videos take TiVo DVR shows to-go
- Create Hollywood-style DVDs
- Rip, mix, burn, and share digital and analog audio
- Capture Internet audio, whatever the source
- Powerful Sound Editor
- Convert CD audiobooks for your iPod
- Preserve old LPs and tapes
- Create mixes an identify your audio...automatically
- Upload photos & video to You Tube & Facebook
- Create slideshows, cards, calendars, and more
- Create dazzling online PhotoShows
- Restore old photos with a few clicks
- Create panoramas from individual photos
- Drag, drop, burn--right on your desktop
- The industry standard for burning
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs* with one click
- Create custom DVD video compilations
BURNING AND COPYING
- The industry standard for burning Roxio delivers the best and easiest tools for archiving and sharing your irreplaceable media files on CDs or DVDs. Span large projects across multiple discs. Archive up to 50 GB on high capacity Blu-ray Discs.
- Safe and sound backup Back up your files to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc or network drive. Schedule unattended backups or do it manually. For added security, you can even protect your data with encryption and password protection.
- Copy with one click Easily copy* data, audio, photo or video CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Create custom DVD video compilations Copy an entire 9 GB DVD movie onto a standard 4.7 GB DVD. Create custom DVD compilations with up to 4 hours of DVD video on a single disc, while maximizing available disc space and video quality.
- IMPROVED! Convert video for portable devices Convert DVD video, web video or any other video file automatically to a preferred format for easy playback on your mobile phone, iPad, iPod or other portable device.
*Does not rip or copy encrypted or copy-protected content or discs.
NEW! Stabilize shaky video taken with a handheld camera
NEW! Rotate video with one click; auto-adjust color, brightness and contrast
- Turn raw video into a polished production Easily edit your standard and HD videos. Add picture-in-picture effects, titles and scrolling credits.
- Capture streaming web videos Save video from YouTube and other popular sites on your PC and convert them to play on your TV, iPhone, iPad, and other portable device.
- Create Hollywood-style DVDs Personalize your finished movies with custom standard and high-resolution menu styles, animated themes and music for any occasion.
- Fast video encoding NEW! Now you can render and encode your video even faster thanks to supported OpenCL, ATI Stream, and nVidia Cuda technologies. Use the full power of your PC's multi-core processor.
- Take your TiVo to-go Archive your TiVo shows and movies to DVD and Blu-ray Disc and free up your TiVo space. Remove commercials or unwanted episodes, then convert for playback on iPad, PSP and more.
- Music Capture Internet audio, whatever the source
- Create mixes for any occasion Create hot music playlists for any occasion. And, to keep everybody dancing, Creator's beat matching feature will automatically synchronize the rhythm from song to song.
- Powerful Sound Editor Trim unwanted parts, combine multiple tracks together, normalize the volume across the mix and add fun effects. Create advanced playlist projects with crossfades, transitions and audio mashups.
- Preserve old LPs and tapes Digitize your classic analog LPs and cassette tapes - even clean up pops and hissing. Then automatically convert into a preferred file format for sending to your iPod, mobile phone or use in custom CD mixes.
- Identify your audio...automatically Automatically add title, artist and genre information to your audio files--without retyping. Great for audio captured from Internet radio, LPs, tapes or streaming music services.
- Create custom ringtones Why buy a ringtone, when you can create one for free from any audio you have on your hard disk? It's quick and simple.
- Give new meaning to words "picture perfect" Edit multiple images at the same time; fix red eye, erase wrinkles and blemishes, correct color, add effects like transparency and edge fading.
- Create dazzling online PhotoShows Try for free Roxio PhotoShow service to create stunning multimedia slideshows and easily share them online with friends and family. Make a PhotoShow now.
- Restore old photos with a few clicks Easily remove scratches and dust from a photo, adjust exposure, crop ragged edges, straighten a photo and adjust color.
- Create sweeping panoramas Turn routine snapshots into sweeping vistas by stitching together two or more pictures side-by-side--perfect for depicting landscapes, crowd scenes and architectural photos.
- Collages made simple Create collages for use in a scrapbook, as wallpaper on your computer or for printing or emailing to friends and family.
- NEW! Share on Facebook and more What have you been up to lately? Let the world know by posting your photos and video stories to Facebook, YouTube, or other popular online sharing destinations.
NEW! Remote audio access and share
Access and share the music and other audio files on your PC from the Internet virtually anywhere, anytime**. Powered by HipServ.
**Browser compatibility may vary.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3|
|Min CPU||Intel 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes version 8 required for some functionality|
- Internet connection may be required for product activation at installation time and some features. Internet charges are the user's responsibility.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1 GB RAM. Multi-core-processor with at least 2 GB RAM recommended.
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB
- QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes version 8 required for some functionality
- Media access server capability requires an always-on PC connected to a wired network
- 3D red/cyan glasses included with physical versions (not included with digital downloads). For other supported 3D formats, required hardware is the responsibility of the user.
- 3D video formats: over/under full and half height, side-by-side full and half-width, anaglyph red/cyan, RealD, Fuji FinePix REAL 3D (input only)
- Input Formats
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, IFO/VOB, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- Image: MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Output Formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, , WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4A, M4B AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD(VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.