Pinnacle Studio Plus 12
Combining power and simplicity, Pinnacle Studio Plus version 12 lets you take control of the latest HD video editing technologies, including Blu-ray and AVCHD. All new Pinnacle Montage theme based editing--designed by professional producers and artists--puts incredible creative power at your fingertips. Simply drag and drop your video clips and still images to preview your movie--and watch your content come alive complete with Hollywood style multi-layered effects, animated graphics, titles and Hi-Fi audio. Edit and polish to your heart's content with the sleek new video editing interface. When you are finished, archive your video memories, publish them on YouTube, or enjoy them on DVDs and portable devices.
- Your Story--Now in Dazzling HD - Pinnacle Studio Plus works natively with HDV and AVCHD footage. Native HD support means you'll get the same pristine quality from your original source all the way to final output - without transcoding and in real-time. You can even combine projects that mix standard and high definition video and photos for a final result in full HD resolution.
- Built-in HD Disc Burning - Burn your Hollywood-style movies on DVD and HD DVD format discs on standard DVD media. Natively author Blu-ray format discs with full motion menus. Or make AVCHD format discs on standard DVDs to play on Blu-ray players.
- Introducing Pinnacle Montage - Watch your memories come alive.
- Enjoy multi-track power without the complexity -
Thanks to fantastic pre-built templates designed by professional producers and artists, Pinnacle Montage automatically generates all the necessary titles, effects and animations.
- Create multi-layer effects -
Access to Picture-in-Picture, Chroma Key or A/B editing with two video tracks at the tip of your fingers.
- Mix your media together -
Use all your media--photos, video, and music--to create a Hollywood-style movie.
- 11 themes with +80 templates including Video Wall, Album, Seasons and more
- Enjoy multi-track power without the complexity - Thanks to fantastic pre-built templates designed by professional producers and artists, Pinnacle Montage automatically generates all the necessary titles, effects and animations.
It's All in the Timeline - With its sleek, scalable interface, Pinnacle Studio Plus version 12 represents a stunning leap forward in workflow refinement and ease of use. Directly import your digital videos, photos and audio from a wide range of devices including DV, HDV and AVCHD camcorders, and digital still cameras. Automatic scene detection and clip creation gets your project off to a great start. You'll be editing your movie, fast!
Optimized for Performance - Unleash the power of your computer. This means a faster, smoother experience while you work and in your final output.
Real-Time Multi-Track Editing - Create advanced effects like Chroma Key, graphics overlay and Picture-in-Picture (PIP).
Key Frame-able 2D/3D Motion Graphics - Pick from hundreds of effects and transitions, and preview them in full quality, even in HD. If you ever need even more creative variety, add to your effects library with just a few simple clicks.
Scorefitter Music Generator - Automatically generate a rich soundtrack to match the length of your movie; now with 40+ source tracks that feature more choice, higher fidelity and increased accuracy.
Web Publishing Simplified (NEW) - What fun is capturing your memories if you don't share them? In just One-Click share your movies with the world on popular web sites like YouTube and Yahoo! Video
Refined Audio Editing (NEW) - New digital controls and monitors to add a dimension in sound to your movie.
Clean up and Rejuvenate - Improve audio tracks, clean up video, enhance color, remove noise, and fix poor lighting to restore old, damaged footage--automatically.
Even More Ways to Share - Output movies to Sony PSP, Apple iPod, DivX certified players and even 3GP mobile phones. Export to Flash video too.
Built-in HD Disc Burning - Burn DVD, HD DVD and AVCHD format discs on standard DVD media. Natively author Blu-ray format discs with full motion menus.
Scalable User Interface - Keeps tools at your fingertips. Adjustable windows are perfect for widescreen monitors.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2 (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1)|
|Min CPU||See Extra Details|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card|
- Windows XP SP2 (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1) Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Pentium HT or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher required for 1440x1080 AVCHD editing
- Intel Core2 Quad 2.66 GHz or higher required for 1920x1080 AVCHD editing
- 1 GB system memory recommended
- 2 GB required for AVCHD*, recommended for HD and/or Windows Vista
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
- 128 MB required on Windows Vista (256 MB or higher recommended)
- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- DVD burner for creating DVD, HD-DVD and AVCHD discs on standard media*
- Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray discs*
- Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes**
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). Requires DirectShow compatible graphic board or TV tuner board with analog (Composite or S-Video) inputs
- Import from AVCHD* camcorders (requires USB 2.0 and a UDF driver)
- Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire Input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow compatible video device or video card with TV-output)
- Output to Apple iPod and Sony PSP formats*
- Video: AVCHD*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX*, MPEG-4*, 3GP(MPEG-4)*, WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, WAV, AC3*
- Graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Video CD (VCD) or S-VCD with optional CD burner (CD-R or CD-RW)
- AVCHD*, Blu-ray BD*, HD-DVD*, DVD* disc with optional disc burner (incl. dual layer)
- Apple iPod and Sony PSP compatible (MPEG-4) formats*
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP3* files
- Dolby Digital 2 channel* and 5.1 channel** audio
** Requires product activation via Internet at additional cost.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.