Pinnacle Studio 12
Make your home movies look great without having to learn a difficult editing program. With Pinnacle Studio version 12, making great looking movies has never been easier. Get up and running faster than ever with all new Pinnacle Montage theme based video editing, which features designs by professional producers and artists. To get started, just drag and drop your video clips and still images to preview your movie--complete with Hollywood style multi-layered effects, animated graphics, titles and Hi-Fi audio. Edit and polish to your heart's content with the sleek new video editing interface. When you are finished, archive your video memories, publish them on YouTube, or enjoy them on DVDs and portable devices.
- Pinnacle Montage (NEW) - Watch your memories come alive
- Enjoy multi-track power without the complexity. Fantastic pre-built templates designed by professional producers and artists put incredible creative power at your fingertips.
- Just drag and drop video and stills to watch your content come alive complete with Hollywood style multi-layered effects and animated graphics and titles.
- Easy MovieMaking - Making great looking movies has never been easier. Simply select a theme complete with associated titles and animated graphics. Drop in your video and photos. Then surprise everyone with polished results.
- Great Graphics - Each theme gives you access to a series of templates to give your video a fabulous ''look''-over 80 templates for multi-layered effects, animated graphics and great titles.
- Fantastic Results - Amaze your friends and family with professional style videos. Who ever thought that mixing your media together--video, photos, audio--could be so simple and create such amazing home movies?
- 11 Themes + 81 Associated Templates Including: 50s Modern, Album, Baby, Instant Photo, Love, Multi-layer Mix, Season, Sports, Star, Tribute & Video Wall
Everything You Need to Make Home Movies:
Give it Some Style - Select from an impressive collection of titles, transitions, filters and effects that you can preview. And if you outgrow those provided Pinnacle offers hundreds of effects you can add at any time.
Pinnacle Scorefitter Music Generator - Music adds emotion to your story. Automatically generate a rich soundtrack to match the length of your movie; now with 40+ source tracks that feature more choice, higher fidelity and increased accuracy.
Bring still photos to life - Animate your photos with close-ups or pan-and-zoom to create engaging video slideshows. Pinnacle Studio includes tools for removing red-eye, rotating and cropping images.
Keep your memories safe - Archive your video memories with Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder. Transfer directly from tape to DVD for safe-keeping in a just few mouse-clicks.
Clean up and rejuvenate - Improve audio tracks, clean up video, enhance color, remove noise, and fix poor lighting to restore old, damaged footage - automatically.
Built-in Disc Burning - Easily create DVDs with motion menus and custom navigation for playback on DVD players. And with integrated CD and DVD authoring you can preview your work in progress with full on screen DVD controls.
Web publishing simplified (NEW) - What fun is capturing your memories if you don't share them? In just One Click share your movies with the world on popular web sites like YouTube and Yahoo! Video.
Enjoy your movies on the go (NEW) - Enjoy your movies on your Sony PSP, Apple iPod, DivX certified Players, and even 3GP mobile phones. Save your movie's soundtrack as an MP3. And it's simple to export your production to Flash video as well.
Scalable user interface - Keeps tools at your fingertips. Adjustable windows are perfect for widescreen monitors.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2 (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1)|
|Min CPU||See Extra Details|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card|
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2 (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1)
Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Pentium HT or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista 1 GB system memory recommended
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended) 128 MB required on Windows Vista (256 MB or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)
DVD burner for creating DVD* discs
- Capture from DV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). Requires DirectShow compatible graphic board or TV tuner board with analog (Composite or S-Video) inputs
- Output to DV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with DV Input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow compatible video device or video card with TV-output)
- Output to Apple iPod and Sony PSP formats*
- Video: DV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX*, MPEG-4*, 3GP(MPEG-4)*, WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, WAV, AC3*
- Graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Video CD (VCD) or S-VCD with optional CD burner (CD-R or CD-RW)
- DVD* disc with optional DVD burner (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer)
- Apple iPod and Sony PSP compatible (MPEG-4) formats*
- DV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP3* files
- Dolby Digital 2 channel* and 5.1 channel** audio
** Requires product activation via Internet at additional cost.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.