Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 230100037
- Stock Code: 344160
- More: Dazzle Video
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum is a USB 1.1 and USB 2.0-compatible video capture device that allows you to record home videos and TV recordings of the highest quality, thanks to MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX hardware encoding. Using included easy-to-use software, you can save your videos directly onto DVDs with menus or polish them up with simple editing tools. Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder software allows you to quickly record your videos straight from tape to DVD without first copying them to your hard drive, saving both time and space. Studio QuickStart lets you restore and trim your videos, and add transitions, effects or background music before archiving to DVD or sending them to mobile devices, such as Apple iPod or Sony PSP.
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum provides a simple, fast way to record home videos of the highest quality. Transfer them straight to DVDs or transform them into polished movies before archiving onto DVDs or sending them to mobile devices.
|click here to enlarge||click here to enlarge||click here to enlarge||click here to enlarge|
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum is a plug-and-play USB 1.1 or 2.0 device that allows you to record your videos from a camcorder, a VCR, or any video equipment with analog outputs. Dazzle Video Creator Platinum uses a hardware encoding chip for real-time video encoding into high-quality MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX formats without taxing your computer’s CPU resources.
It comes with both InstantDVD Recorder software that allows you to transfer videos straight from tapes to DVDs, complete with menus, and Pinnacle Studio QuickStart software to easily create fully polished movies with titles, transitions, music and more, before burning to CDs and DVDs. You can effortlessly export your masterpieces for sharing on DVDs, Apple iPod, Sony PSP and other similar portable devices.
- Share your movies on the go! - Dazzle Video Creator Platinum is equipped with all of the latest compression formats for viewing your movies on Apple® Video iPod®, Sony® PSP™, and DivX® certified players.
- Turn your videos into amazing movies - Trim your videos, improve image and sound quality, add effects, stills, titles, and background music, even create movies automatically with SmartMovie, then save them to DVDs* with Pinnacle Studio QuickStart.
- Easy on your PC - On-board MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 hardware lets you create high-quality DVDs without tying up your PC while you’re recording. Hardware encoding gives you the ultimate in recording quality.
- Save time, save space - Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder software lets you record your videos directly to DVD* without first copying them to your hard drive. Burn multiple videos on one DVD. Custom menus and chapters make for effortless on-screen navigation.
- Powerful performance with exceptional results - On-board MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and DivX recording hardware creates high-quality videos without slowing down your PC. Capture from virtually any video source – S-Video and Composite Video inputs provide full-resolution DVD recording.
- Simple enough for anyone to use - Transfer your memories to DVDs* in minutes without having to spend time learning new technology.
- Connect via USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 - Dazzle Video Creator Platinum gives you the option of connecting to your PC or laptop with either a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or a USB 1.1 port.
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum includes Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder
Record videos directly from video source to DVDs including menus and chapters, with just a few clicks of the mouse. Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder makes it incredibly fast and easy to transfer video footage from your camcorder to DVDs.
- Simple sharing and safe archiving - Burn all your movies on long-lasting DVDs that can be played on any home DVD player.
- Easy navigating - Choose from a variety of templates to create professional-looking menus for your DVDs. Automatic scene detection creates chapter marks that make it easy to move around within your movies.
- Fast processing - Creating a DVD couldn't be faster. Connect your camcorder or VCR to your PC and click one button. Video goes straight from tape to disc, without storing anything on your computer’s hard drive.
- No experience required- A software Wizard guides you through all the steps, from capture to menu creation to burning -- anyone can do it in minutes.
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum includes Pinnacle Studio QuickStart
Movie-making software with an intuitive interface – the ideal application for creating high-style movies on your PC or laptop.
- Enhance and restore your old video tapes - Studio QuickStart lets you strengthen washed-out colors, restore old analog tapes, and stabilize shaky movies.
- Create movies in seconds - Simply choose a video and a music track, pick a preset movie style, and let Studio QuickStart instantly create an amazing movie that matches the beat of your favorite song.
- Preserve and share your movies on CDs and DVDs - With Studio QuickStart you can easily compile your best moments into one unique project. Burn your Studio QuickStart creations on CDs or DVDs, complete with custom menus and chapters for fast and convenient on-screen navigation. Then watch them on your PC or on TV via almost any home DVD-player.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP (SP2 or higher)|
|Min CPU||Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 1.4 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||DVD burner for creating DVDs|
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher)
- Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 1.4 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- DirectX® 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (ATI® Radeon® or NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3 or higher, with 128 MB recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card (Creative® Audigy® or M-Audio® recommended)
- 1 GB of disk space to install software and 3 GB to install bonus content
- 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port
- DVD burner for creating DVDs
- Video inputs: Composite video (RCA), S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio inputs: Stereo audio (RCA x2)
- On-board MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and DivX® compression hardware
- PC connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Capture from any video source with composite (RCA) or S-Video output
- Hardware compressed MPEG-1, MPEG-2 & MPEG-4
Import Formats: (Studio QuickStart)
- Video: DV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX®*, MPEG-4 (AVI)*, Windows Media® Format, Non-encrypted DVD Titles*
- Audio: WAV, MP3*
- Graphics: BMP, JPG, PCT, TGA, TIF, Windows Media Format
Export Formats: (Studio QuickStart)
- Video CD (VCD) or S-VCD with optional CD burner (CD-R or CD-RW)
- iPod & PSP compatible (MPEG-4)
- DVD with optional DVD burner (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW)
- DV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo® 8, Windows Media 9, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4* files
- Dolby® Digital 2 channel and 5.1 channel audio*
- Dazzle DVC 170 USB video capture device with MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 compression hardware
- Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder software
- Pinnacle Studio QuickStart software
- Studio Bonus DVD
- Quickstart Installation and Getting Started guides
* The import/editing of DVD titles with Dolby Digital (AC3) audio, files with AC3 audio, DivX files, and MPEG-4 files, and the output of Dolby Digital and MP3 audio formats require the Advanced Codec Pack, which can be activated inside Studio QuickStart via the Internet at additional cost. Output of DivX & MPEG-4 files is also possible with the codec installed on your PC.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.