Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 230100033
- Stock Code: 344159
- More: Dazzle DVD
- Availability: Call For Availability
Dazzle DVD Recorder is the simplest and most cost-effective video capture, archiving and DVD creation solution available today. Dazzle DVD Recorder combines the user-friendly interface of the Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder software with the plug-and-play power of the Dazzle video capture device. Quickly record your videos directly to DVD without first copying them to your hard drive, saving both time and space. With just a few mouse clicks, capture your home videos and TV recordings directly to DVDs, complete with menus and chapter marks. With Dazzle DVD Recorder, your precious memories are conveniently preserved on DVD for sharing with family and friends.
Dazzle DVD Recorder provides a simple, affordable and fast way to quickly archive your home videos on DVDs for sharing with family and friends.
Dazzle DVD Recorder is a plug-and-play USB 2.0 device that allows for easy capture of home videos and TV recordings directly to DVD via VCRs, camcorders or other video equipment. Easy-to-use software is included for quick transfer of video content straight from tape to DVD, with optional menu and chapter functions for simple navigation. A step-by-step wizard guides you through the process, and an advanced mode is available for menu customization. You can burn your video directly to a DVD without first copying files to the PC hard drive, saving both valuable time and space.
Combined with the unique wizard-based, friendly interface of the Dazzle InstantDVD Recorder software, the powerful Dazzle video capture device allows you to quickly and affordably back up personal video collections.
- Quick to Connect – just plug it in - Simply attach your Dazzle DVD Recorder to your camcorder and your PC’s Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, then capture from virtually any video source – S-Video and Composite Video inputs provide full-resolution DVD recording.
- Simple enough for anyone to use - Dazzle DVD Recorder is designed for ease of use so you can transfer your memories to DVD in minutes without having to spend time learning new technology.
- Fast and easy to archive - Record your videos directly to DVDs* with menus and chapters in only a few clicks of the mouse. Burn multiple videos on one DVD, for space-saving, convenient access.
- Fun to share with everyone - Enjoy your movies on DVDs with your friends and family in front of the TV, send them as attachments in your e-mails, or upload them to the Web.
- Send your videos over the Internet - Create short video clips that you can attach in your e-mails.
Dazzle DVD Recorder includes Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder
Record videos directly from video source to DVDs including menus and chapters, with just a few clicks of the mouse. Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder makes it incredibly fast and easy to transfer video footage from your camcorder to DVDs.
- Simple sharing and safe archiving - Burn all your movies on long-lasting DVDs that can be played on any home DVD player.
- Easy navigating - Choose from a variety of templates to create professional-looking menus for your DVDs. Automatic scene detection creates chapter marks that make it easy to move around within your movies.
- Fast processing - Creating a DVD couldn't be faster. Connect your camcorder or VCR to your PC and click one button. Video goes straight from tape to disc, without storing anything on your computer’s hard drive.
- No experience required - A software Wizard guides you through all the steps, from capture to menu creation to burning -- anyone can do it in minutes.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP (SP2 or higher)|
|Min CPU||Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 2.0 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||DVD burner for creating DVDs|
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher)
- Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 2.0 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- DirectX® 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (ATI® Radeon® or NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3 or higher, with 128 MB recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card (Creative® Audigy® or M-Audio® recommended)
- 1 GB of disk space to install software and 3 GB to install bonus content
- 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port
- DVD burner for creating DVDs
- Video inputs: Composite video (RCA), S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio inputs: Stereo audio (RCA x2)
- PC connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Capture from any video source with composite (RCA) or S-Video output
Import Formats: (Studio QuickStart)
- Video: DV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX®*, MPEG-4 (AVI)*, Windows Media® Format, Non-encrypted DVD Titles*
- Audio: WAV, MP3*
- Graphics: BMP, JPG, PCT, TGA, TIF, Windows Media Format
Export Formats: (Studio QuickStart)
- Video CD (VCD) or S-VCD with optional CD burner (CD-R or CD-RW)
- DVD with optional DVD burner (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW)
- DV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo® 8, Windows Media 9, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4* files
- Dolby® Digital 2 channel and 5.1 channel audio*
- Dazzle DVC 100 USB video capture device
- Pinnacle InstantDVD Recorder software
- Pinnacle Studio QuickStart software
- Studio Bonus DVD
- Quickstart Installation and Getting Started guides
* The import/editing of DVD titles with Dolby Digital (AC3) audio, files with AC3 audio, DivX files, and MPEG-4 files, and the output of Dolby Digital and MP3 audio formats require the Advanced Codec Pack, which can be activated inside Studio QuickStart via the Internet at additional cost. Output of DivX & MPEG-4 files is also possible with the codec installed on your PC.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.