Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services - 20 Users CAL
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: License, Full Edition
- MPN: 6VC-01757
- Stock Code: 016371
- More: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services
- Availability: Call For Availability
Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services for provides technologies that enable users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, users can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
This is only a 20-users Client Access License (CAL) and does not include the full Windows Server 2012 product.
- Unified administration experience - Administer your session and virtual desktop collections, configure your RemoteApp programs, manage your virtual desktops, and add servers to the deployment from one centralized console.
- User personalization - User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings across session collections and pooled virtual desktop collections
- Less expensive storage - Pooled virtual desktops can use local storage live migration between host computers. Personal virtual desktops can use storage located on network shares.
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management - Deploy and manage pooled virtual desktops centrally by using a virtual desktop template. Any changes, such as application installation or security updates, are installed on the virtual desktop template, and the pooled virtual desktops are then recreated from there.
Specifications / System Requirements
|License Type||Licence Package|
|License Quantity||20 Users|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.