Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise 64bit 25 Cals
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition is well-suited for business-critical applications such as large databases and line-of-business applications, as well as Terminal Server deployments that use Terminal Server Session Directory.
Windows Server 2003 x64 provides high performance for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on the same system. The underlying architecture is based on 64-bit extensions to the industry-standard x86 instruction set, allowing today's 32-bit applications to run natively on x64 processors such as the AMD Opteron and the Intel Xeon with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T). At the same time, new 64-bit applications are uted in 64-bit mode, which processes more data per clock cycle, allows greater access to memory, and speeds numeric calculations. The end result is a platform that leverages the existing wealth of 32-bit applications while also providing a smooth migration path to 64-bit computing.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 Server, 25 clients|
|Min CPU||AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T, Intel Pentium with Intel EM64T|
|Min HDD||4 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive|
- AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T, Intel Pentium with Intel EM64T
- 4 GB HDD
- 512 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- Best suited for business critical applications such as large databases and line of business applications
- Supports up to 1 TB of RAM on 1 to 8 way servers
- Supported processors include: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T, Intel Pentium with Intel EM64T
- Multiprocessor support: Up to 8
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.