Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office 2005 Upgrade
- Increase information worker productivity
- Unlock business data stored in documents
- Reduce end-user training costs
- Increase developer productivity
- Reduce IT operations costs
Build line-of-business solutions quickly and efficiently.
Microsoft Excel** 2003 and Microsoft Word** 2003 are now fully integrated into the integrated development environment (IDE), enabling developers to easily extend solutions using managed controls and providing a more intuitive design, development, and debugging experience.
- Easily customize solutions. Tailor Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, or Microsoft InfoPath capabilities to meet your unique application requirements.
- Save time with improved code editing. Use the Visual Studio 2005 code editor to automatically find, suggest fixes for, and correct common programming errors.
Speed development by taking advantage of powerful capabilities of Microsoft Office, including document sharing, collaboration, rights management, numerical analysis, charting, e-mail and calendaring, and much more.
- Reduce training costs. Minimize costly, time-consuming user training by building solutions based on the familiar Microsoft Office System user interface.
- Create context-sensitive functionality. Use simple, programmatic access to the Excel and Word Action Pane and Smart Tags to easily create customized, context-sensitive functionality.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual C# programming languages
- Tools for building Microsoft Windows and Web-based solutions
- Integrated tools for visually designing databases, tables, queries, and stored procedures
- Advanced debugging tools, including cross-machine debugging
- Microsoft Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions and run-time license
- Custom solutions hosted inside Excel 2003, Word 2003, Outlook 2003, and InfoPath 2003
- Easy use of XML Web services
- Rich Office UI and intuitive Windows controls
- Professional developers tools and a powerful programming model
- Separation of code and documents
- Better Web Publishing: publish and administer Web sites more easily with the powerful combination of ASP .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005.
- Clean Solution: now cleaning all those unwanted intermediate files out of your solution is a one-click operation.
- Movie Collection Starter Kit: create a database program to organize your movie collection and learn about calling XML Web services in ASP ..NET 2.0.
*The Microsoft Office System is not included; please acquire it separately
**Microsoft Office System Professional Edition, Excel 2003, or Word 2003 stand-alone versions
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Upgrades From||See The Link Below|
|Operating System||Windows 2000 Pro SP4/XP SP2/ XP Pro x64 (WOW)/ Server 2003 SP1/ Server 2003 x64 (WOW)/Vista|
|Min CPU||600 MHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device|
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4,
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (WOW)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, x64 Editions (WOW)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, x64 Editions (WOW)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Office 2003, Professional Edition
- Microsoft Office 2003, Professional Edition with InfoPath
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft InfoPath 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office 2003, Professional Edition or Microsoft Office Access 2003
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.