Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: C5E-00521
- Stock Code: 015569
- More: Microsoft Visual Studio
- Availability: Call For Availability
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is the essential tool for individuals performing basic development tasks. It simplifies the creation, debugging, and deployment of applications on a variety of platforms including SharePoint and the Cloud. Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with integrated support for test-driven development, as well as debugging tools that help ensure high-quality solutions.
- Customize your workspaceWriting application code often requires having numerous designers and editors open at once. Visual Studio 2010 Professional helps you organize your digital environment with support for multi-monitor, which makes it easier to manage the way you work.
- Create collaboration solutions on SharePoint-Bring customized collaboration tools to your company by taking advantage of new support for SharePoint development, including tooling for Web parts, lists, workflows, events, and more.
- Build applications in Windows 7-Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with built-in tools for Windows 7 development, including multi-touch and "ribbon" UI components that put you at the forefront of Windows 7 technology.
- Easily create RIA and WPF applications-New drag-and-drop data binding in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silverlight designers make building Windows and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) easy and fast, for both designers and developers.
- Simplify Web application deployment-Move your Web applications into a production environment with a single click. Visual Studio 2010 Professional transfers your code, Internet Information Server (IIS) settings, and database schema to your target server.
VISUAL STUDIO 2010 PROFESSIONAL FEATURES
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with a range of features that enable developers to build, debug, unit test, and deploy high-quality applications on a diverse range of platforms including Windows, the Web, the Cloud, Office and SharePoint, and more.
Creativity Unleashed: Create what you can imagine with powerful editing and visual design tools. Visual Studio opens new possibilities for your applications by unlocking the power of the processor on your local machine and in the cloud.
Simplicity Through Integration: Visual Studio 2010 Professional offers an integrated environment where developers can use existing skills to code, debug, unit test, and deploy a growing number of application types. Visual Studio simplifies common tasks and provides a personalised experience that lets developers explore the depth of underlying platforms.
Quality Code Ensured: Powerful tools help you deliver quality code quickly. With integrated support for test-first development as well as new debugging tools for multi-core programming you can easily find and fix bugs to deliver a quality solution.
SharePoint Explorer: SharePoint Explorer helps you connect to, and browse an existing SharePoint Server. You can view artifacts including custom lists, document libraries, and Web parts from inside of Visual Studio.
WHAT's NEW IN VISUAL STUDIO 2010 :
Set your ideas free
Create what you can imagine, build on the strengths of your team, and open up new possibilities.
- New prototyping, modeling, and visual design tools enable you to create innovative applications for Windows and the Web
- Create a shared vision as a foundation for creativity with SketchFlow ,in Microsoft Expression Studio , and Team Foundation Server
- Take advantage of new opportunities & capabilities offered by multi-core programming and cloud development tools
Simplicity through integration
A single integrated development environment that takes your skills further and adjusts to the way you work.
- Complete all your coding, modeling, testing, debugging, and deployment work without leaving the Visual Studio 2010 environment
- Use existing standards and skills to target a growing number of application types including Microsoft SharePoint and Windows Azure
- Work your way through multi-monitor support, partner extensions, and a new editor.
Quality tools help ensure quality results
Powerful testing tools with proactive project management features help you build the right app the right way.
- Use the new IntelliTrace debugger to isolate the point of failure within a recorded application history.
- Stay ahead of the curve with proactive project management tools including new reports, dashboards, and planning worksheets.
- Know that you’ve built the right application the right way with manual and automated testing tools.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package--Not to Latam|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2003 R2 ,Windows Server 2008,Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Min CPU||1.6 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1280 x 1024 or higher resolution display|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSSoftware Requirements
Visual Studio 2010 can be installed on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows XP (x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Computer that has a 1.6GHz or faster processor
- 1024MB RAM
- 3GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1280 x 1024 or higher display resolution
- DVD-ROM Drive
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.