Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium (with MSDN Renewal)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is the essential tool for individuals performing basic development tasks. It simplifies the creation, debugging, and deployment of applications on a variety of platforms including SharePoint and the Cloud. Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with integrated support for test-driven development, as well as debugging tools that help ensure high-quality solutions.
Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN Essentials is a one-year trial subscription that provides access to the latest core Microsoft platforms--Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter--in addition to providing enhanced support from a professional community. Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN Essentials may be upgraded to Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN at the end of the trial period.
Visual Studio 2010 Professional with MSDN is a subscription that provides access to both current and previous versions of core Microsoft platforms. This full subscription includes Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Windows Azure utilization hours, e-learning courses, and much more.
- Customize your workspace-Writing application code often requires having numerous designers and editors open at once. Visual Studio 2010 Professional helps you organize your digital environment with support for multi-monitor, which makes it easier to manage the way you work.
- Create collaboration solutions on SharePoint-Bring customized collaboration tools to your company by taking advantage of new support for SharePoint development, including tooling for Web parts, lists, workflows, events, and more.
- Build applications in Windows 7-Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with built-in tools for Windows 7 development, including multi-touch and "ribbon" UI components that put you at the forefront of Windows 7 technology.
- Easily create RIA and WPF applications-New drag-and-drop data binding in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silverlight designers make building Windows and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) easy and fast, for both designers and developers.
- Simplify Web application deployment-Move your Web applications into a production environment with a single click. Visual Studio 2010 Professional transfers your code, Internet Information Server (IIS) settings, and database schema to your target server.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional comes with a range of features that enable developers to build, debug, unit test, and deploy high-quality applications on a diverse range of platforms including Windows, the Web, the Cloud, Office and SharePoint, and more.
Integrated Development Environment:Visual Studio 2010 Professional provides support for multi-monitor, so you can organize and manage your work however you want. You can also unleash your creativity by utilizing visual designers to leverage the latest platforms, including Windows 7.
Development Platform Support: Whether your project is simple or complex, you can use Visual Studio 2010 Professional to bring your vision to life on a wide range of platforms including Windows, Windows Server, Web, Cloud, Office and SharePoint, and more.
Testing Tools:Visual Studio 2010 Professional includes unit-testing capabilities within the IDE that can generate all the method stubs necessary for compiling unit tests, which help to ensure each unit of code is performing correctly.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package--Not to Latam|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2003 R2,Windows Server 2008,Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Min CPU||1.6 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1280 x 1024 or higher resolution display|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSSoftware Requirements
Visual Studio 2010 can be installed on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows XP (x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Computer that has a 1.6GHz or faster processor
- 1024MB RAM
- 3GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1280 x 1024 or higher display resolution
- DVD-ROM Drive
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.