Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: D86-04533
- Stock Code: 015603
- More: Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard
- Availability: Call For Availability
Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 offers modern and intuitive diagramming tools to transform complex ideas into aha moments and get everyone on the same page with less time and effort. A diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, pictures and templates and new automatic drawing tools make visualization easier than ever.Simplify Complexity With a Diverse Set of Intuitive, Professional Diagramming Tools
- Jump-Start Diagramming
Meet your diagramming needs for IT, business, process management, and more with modern pre-drawn shapes and intelligent templates.
- Find and Access the Tools You Need Quickly
Every step in creating a diagram is more intuitive, with logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes, and a new status bar that helps you move more efficiently within and between your diagrams.
- Draw Diagrams Faster
Whether you're creating a diagram from scratch or modifying an existing one, Visio 2010 helps you add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, Page Auto Size, and Auto Align & Space.
- Simplify Large and Complex Diagrams
Add clarity to diagrams using Subprocesses and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically.
- Make Your Diagrams Professional-Looking and Appealing in Seconds
Take advantage of a range of formatting tools and design options, including modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
- Model and Monitor Sharepoint Workflows
Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more easily with a new, advanced template that contains SharePoint workflow rules, and supports exporting and importing workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
- Ensure Consistency and Accuracy With Diagram Validation
Check for common errors and support diagramming standards across your organization using diagram validation. With one click, you can validate a diagram against a set of rules to make sure it's logical and properly constructed.
- Easily connect your diagrams to one or more data sources including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, and SharePoint Services, using the Data Selector and Automatic Link wizards.
- Display real-time data right within diagram shapes, based on conditions you define, using expressive graphics such as color, icons, symbols, and data bars. Then, add a legend to explain the meaning of your data-linked graphics.
- Keep the linked data in your diagrams up-to-date effortlessly using Automatic Refresh, which can refresh data automatically at specific time intervals you set.
- Share Diagrams With Others on the Web
Sharing your interactive, refreshable, data-linked diagrams with others is easier than ever. With just a few clicks, publish your diagram to SharePoint Server. Users can see your real-time information in their browsers at a high level, right on the diagram, or delve into the details--even if they don't own Visio.
- They can pan and zoom in the online diagram, follow hyperlinks in shapes, and refresh the data. Diagrams can be rendered in Microsoft Silverlight (high-fidelity) or in PNG format for those who don't have Silverlight.
- Create Visual Mashups Using Visio Services
Create visually compelling, interactive dashboards for your audience by combining Visio diagrams, real-time data, and different applications in SharePoint Server. Visio Services and SharePoint Server 2010 integration support visual mashups of actionable data and diagrams for an information-rich visual experience.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating (32-bit and 64-bit) systems.|
|Min CPU||500 MHz Processor or higher|
|Min HDD||1.5 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
- Processor: 500 MHz processor or higher
- Memory: 256 megabytes RAM or higher. 512 MB OF RAM recommended for co-authoring.
- Hard disk space: 1.5 GB; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk.
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating (32-bit and 64-bit) systems.
- Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Certain inking features require running Microsoft XP Table PC edition or later.
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees might apply).
- Actual requirements and product functionality might vary based on the system configuration and operating system.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.