Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
Vacation? Daycation? Playcation? Easy-to-use and a travel-planning favorite, Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 helps you plan your daily travel or ultimate road trip with fun stops along the way - no Internet required. From the Grand Canyon to Grandma's house - and everywhere in between - Streets & Trips puts the perfect trip at your fingertips, so get your copy today and hit the road.
Families on the Go
Whether it's an epic vacation or just a day trip, you can plan it and map it easily on your computer. Tailor your route to include interesting stops - national parks, casinos, amusement parks, and wineries - as well as rest stops, restaurants, and all the gas stations along the way.
Plan your travel by start and stop times, driving speeds, or road types to avoid highways or choose a more scenic route. Streets & Trips also helps you to explore 2.5 million points of interest along the way. Generate maps and directions and get estimates of the fuel costs. Start your ultimate road trip here.
Save time when you use Streets & Trips to locate your customers and determine the most efficient route to drive to them. Add notes to your maps, import customer and client lists directly from Microsoft Outlook, and create custom maps for your customers to add value to your services.
Explore the open road with Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013. Tailor your trip with America’s #1 travel and map software, generate maps and directions, and find interesting stops along the way - all without an Internet connection.1 Let Streets & Trips help you find the adventure - not get lost finding it.
- Simple to use - Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time - Tailor your trips by start and stop times, and driving speeds. Avoid highways, to follow a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun - Select from over 2.5million POI, including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big-rig-friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible - Change your plan at any time - no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps - Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Great GPS companion - Use Streets & Trips to plan your adventure and then share the route with your GPS device for navigation along the way.2
- Turn your laptop into a navigation device - Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions, including street names, automatic rerouting, and large on-screen directions.2 Need a GPS device? Streets & Trips with GPS Locator is a great value at a great price.
- See what you want - Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Avoid surprises and delays - Download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays.
1The NPD Group/U.S. Retail Tracking May 1999-March 2012.
2GPS device sold separately. To share your route with your other GPS devices you must export a GPX file to a GPX-compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.
3Estimated Retail Price. Actual retail price may vary.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)|
|Min HDD||2.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 X 768 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD drive; GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port;|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010;Internet Explorer|
System RequirementsMicrosoft Streets & Trips 2013 requires:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
- 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP
- Available hard-disk space: 2.0 GB
- For installation: DVD drive or high speed Internet access
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
- Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.