Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 with GPS Locator
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: ZV3-00026
- Stock Code: 016290
- More: Microsoft Streets and Trips
- Availability: Call For Availability
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 with GPS Locator comes with all the same powerful mapping features of Streets & Trips plus a sleek, powerful GPS device. Get clear turn-by-turn directions, spoken driving guidance, and automatic rerouting - just plug it in and go! You get the software and a navigation.
Families on the Go
Whether it's an epic vacation or just a day trip, you can plan it and map it easily on your computer. Tailor your route to include interesting stops - national parks, casinos, amusement parks, and wineries - as well as rest stops, restaurants, and all the gas stations along the way.
Plan your travel by start and stop times, driving speeds, or road types to avoid highways or choose a more scenic route. Streets & Trips also helps you to explore 2.5 million points of interest along the way. Generate maps and directions and get estimates of the fuel costs. Start your ultimate road trip here.
Save time when you use Streets & Trips to locate your customers and determine the most efficient route to drive to them. Add notes to your maps, import customer and client lists directly from Microsoft Outlook, and create custom maps for your customers to add value to your services.
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 with GPS Locator gives you all the travel planning features of Streets & Trips software, plus it comes with a compact GPS receiver. This device plugs directly into the USB port of your laptop and when used with Streets & Trips gives you spoken driving guidance. Just plug it in and go.
- Simple to use - Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time - Tailor your trips by start and stop times, driving speeds, or road types to avoid interstates or other highways. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. Change your plan at any time - no Internet required.
- Find more fun - Select from over 2.5 million POI including campgrounds, state and national parks, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big rig friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Personalize your maps - Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Navigation on the go - Get spoken turn-by-turn directions and automatic rerouting if you miss a turn.
- Easy to see - Full-screen display for easier reading of maps and directions on your laptop.
- See in the dark - Easy-to-read night map display for navigating in low light.
- Find the fastest way - View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
1Estimated Retail Price. Actual retail price may vary.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)|
|Min HDD||2.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 X 768 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD drive; GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port;|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010;Internet Explorer|
System RequirementsMicrosoft Streets & Trips 2013 requires:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
- 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP
- Available hard-disk space: 2.0 GB
- For installation: DVD drive or high speed Internet access
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
- Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.