Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 makes trip planning easy, so you can relax and drive with confidence. Whether you are traveling across country or across town, Streets & Trips has the easy-to-use tools to help you get there. Streets & Trips requires no Internet connection and includes more than 1.7 million points of interest to choose from--plus additional listings that you can view when you're connected to the Web. The perfect trip is at your fingertips.
More Ways to Customize Your Travel
How frequently do you want to make rest stops? What hours do you want to drive? Do you want to avoid driving on busy interstates? Streets & Trips lets you set your driving preferences and remembers them.
Make Your Trip Your Own
Plan your perfect trip including multiple destinations, rest stops, scenic detours, fuel stops, and more. Personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes about planned stops for easy reference. Calculate your mileage, time, and fuel expenses in advance so you know when you will arrive and how much it will cost you to get there.
Customize your trip for YOU!
Do you prefer scenic roads or Interstate highways? Choose specific roads to use on your trip just by dragging and dropping the route. How often do you like to stop to rest? Streets & Trips can remember your driving preferences and suggest routes and rest stops that will help make your trip more enjoyable. Use more than 300 unique pushpins to mark points of interest and personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes.
- Save time & gas money!
Streets & Trips will calculate your mileage, trip costs, and arrival time before you leave; a great planning tool when comparing different routes you're considering. Save time by setting your map to always start at a particular location. Get free road construction updates to avoid delays. Once on the road, updated street-level maps and turn-by-turn directions make it easy to stay on track and conserve gas.
- Find more than 1.7 million ideas for stops along the way!
Looking for an Italian restaurant in Des Moines? A hotel in Vancouver? Streets & Trips comes with detailed information on more than 1.7 million locations. Find ATMs, hotels, restaurants, gas stations, attractions, and other points of interest even pharmacies and post offices. No Internet connection required! When you do have a chance to connect to the Internet, you can search online to view even more locations on your maps, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Enjoy more freedom and convenience!
Streets & Trips is GPS-ready so you can connect your GPS device to your laptop for convenient spoken directions. Or send your route directly to your mobile phone or GPS device for more freedom than ever!1 You also can send trip details to those who are sharing the adventure with you or those waiting to welcome you home!1
- Get advanced GPS functionality!
Whether you're using Streets & Trips with your own GPS device, or you're utilizing the cost-effective Streets & Trips with GPS Locator, you'll travel with the confidence and security of knowing you'll never be lost again! Spoken street names and driving directions will get you where you are going without a hitch. Miss a turn? No worries, you'll be instantly rerouted.
Note: 1GPS device sold separately. Sending information to a GPS device must be done via USB or MSN Direct (subscription required after trial period expires). Separate download of free plug-in may be required. Exporting information to a GPS device via a GPX file requires a GPX- compatible device. Not all GPS devices are supported.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003|
|Min CPU||PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed|
|Min HDD||1.8 GB|
|Min RAM||Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
To use Microsoft Streets & Trips, you need: Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed.
- Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser.
- Available hard-disk space: 1.8 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB).
- For installation of software: DVD drive or high-speed Internet access.
- Super VGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or a compatible pointing device.
Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible soundcard.
- Microsoft-compatible e-mail software such as Microsoft Office Outlook required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 required to use Send To as picture.
- Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features, which may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider. Local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply.
- GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an available USB port
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.