Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 20 Cals User Add-On
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: T74-00004
- Stock Code: 012014
- More: Microsoft Small Business Server
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Small businesses are doing more with less in today's business environment. Information technology (IT) professionals can help small businesses do more by deploying Windows Small Business Server 2003 to provide security-enhanced, reliable IT infrastructure. Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides a complete business server solution with messaging and collaboration, security-enhanced Internet access, protected data storage, reliable printing, the ability to run line-of-business applications, and faxing. And its end-to-end administration features help technology providers set up, run, and maintain their networks productively and efficiently.With Windows Small Business Server 2003, now small-business customers can:
- Automatically protect business information. Business information is protected in many ways by Windows Small Business Server 2003. For example, the Backup Wizard ensures that all your data is backed up on a regular schedule.
- Get more done every day. Windows Small Business Server 2003 delivers stable, capable infrastructure that supports mobile computing and, combined with information management and collaboration tools, increases worker productivity dramatically.
- Reach more customers and serve them better, all day, every day. Robust messaging, the ability to create effective business Web sites, and the use of security-enhanced, reliable communication tools foster more positive customer relationships.
- Quickly set up and easily operate a server designed to run a small business. Businesses can readily appreciate the solid, rapid deployment method for Windows Small Business Server 2003, which saves time and money. Ongoing management of the small business network is also streamlined through remote administration and monitoring and reporting tools.
- Build and deploy systems much faster than with Small Business Server 2000. A re-architected original equipment manufacturer (OEM) setup process dramatically shortens the installation period (as short as 15 minutes).
- Offer more services and better support customers with Remote Web Workplace, enhanced system monitoring, and usage reporting. Improve customer service and consulting deliverables by using built-in tools for robust remote management, monitoring, and reporting. Use the built-in Help Desk application in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services to help resolve problems with the information system.
Windows Small Business Server 2003 is available in two editions: standard and premium.
A Windows Device CAL is designed for every device accessing your servers. Windows Device CALs may make more sense if your company has multiple-shift workers who share devices.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Licence Package|
|License Quantity||20 Users|
|Operating System||Windows SBS 2003|
|Min CPU||300 MHz (550 MHz recommended)|
|Min HDD||4 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (384 MB recommended; 4 GB max)|
|Min Screen Requirements||800x600|
|Peripheral Devices||cd-ROM drive;VGA or hardware that supports console redirection; Mouse; Keyboard; NIC|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.