Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 Upgrade
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Upgrade Edition
- MPN: 79Q-00015
- Stock Code: 013707
- More: Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007
- Availability: Call For Availability
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides you with tools to automate your business processes, build efficient applications on top of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, and tailor your SharePoint site to your needs, all in an IT-managed environment.
Use Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to create and deploy interactive solutions on the SharePoint platform, without having to write code.
- Automate business processes such as document approval, custom event notification, and other collaboration tasks with the Workflow Designer.
- Create reporting and tracking applications using data views and forms to easily gather and aggregate data from outside your site and from SharePoint lists and document libraries on the Web site.
- Get started fast with pre-built Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Application Templates, which are fully customizable and extensible using Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Extend your solutions by building advanced interactive Microsoft ASP.NET pages. Insert and edit controls with the same powerful activity menus and control property grid previously found only in development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides the professional-quality design tools you need to create great-looking SharePoint pages that are compatible with a wide range of browsers. Enjoy an intuitive design experience through a high-quality what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor, format SharePoint pages quickly using cascading style sheet (CSS) tools, and easily change the layout and format of your site through full support of ASP.NET master pages.
Site administrators and IT managers: maintain control of your sites
Site administrators and IT managers can control exactly how Office SharePoint Designer 2007 is used to help ensure information workers have a managed and controlled experience. Set up Contributor Settings for each user role defined in your SharePoint site, and control access to specific actions such as making changes to your master pages and CSS. Specify how pages, files, and folders can be used, quickly roll back changes across your site, and help ensure that your site is properly managed and audited for browser compatibility and Web accessibility.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system|
|Min CPU||700 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher|
|Min HDD||1.5 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.|
|Min RAM||512 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768 or higher resolution monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply). Network access required.|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.