Microsoft Publisher 2003
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 164-02811
- Stock Code: 012004
- More: Microsoft Publisher 2003
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Keeping in touch and communicating with customers is essential for any business. A complete business publishing and marketing materials solution, Publisher 2003 can help you reach out to customers. With Publisher 2003, it's easier than ever to design, create, and publish professional marketing and communication materials in-house.
Office Publisher 2003 is a desktop publishing package, designed to enable non-professionals to put together publications that look good. Typical uses are for greetings cards, newsletters, advertisements, invitations and leaflets. Part of the Office 2003 family, Publisher 2003 shares a common look and feel with applications such as Word and Excel.Create Impressive Marketing Materials for Print, Web, and E-Mail
Publisher 2003 is a comprehensive solution for creating and publishing a wide variety of publications for desktop printing, commercial printing, e-mail distribution, or viewing on the Web.
- Create a comprehensive selection of business publications using new wizards, such as the Easy Web Site Builder and the E-Mail Newsletter wizard. Or, create print publications, including brochures, newsletters, postcards, CD or DVD labels, and other publications.
- Create personal publications using an expanded collection of templates, including personal stationery sets and professionally designed greeting cards and invitations.
- Automatically create a publication that merges pictures and text from a data source (like Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access) using Catalog Merge to create publications ranging from a datasheet to a sophisticated catalog.
- Work more flexibly with commercial printers for higher quality and larger quantity print jobs, with new support for process-coloror cyan-magenta-yellow-black (CMYK)composite postscript files.
- Make the most of the time you invest in your work by publishing a single publication in multiple ways: Print it to your desktop printer; take it to a commercial printer; save it to the Web; or send a single page in an e-mail message or the entire publication as an attachment.
Publisher 2003 provides all the help you need for professional results. Start from professionally designed templates that you can customize with color schemes, font schemes, various layout options, and your own design sense. Or, start from blank publications and get creative with sophisticated typography and page layout tools.
- Promote a consistent identity across all your business communication materials when you select from 10 new Master Design Sets (for a total of 45). Master Design Sets are collections of commonly used business publication templates (including newsletters, postcards, flyers, Web sites, e-mail announcements, and other publications), each with its own design.
- Identify unintended printing and Web site problems and get help fixing them using the enhanced Design Checker.
- Enjoy increased control over your publication with improved Layout Guides, Baseline Alignment and Baseline Guides, the Page Sorter, and support for multiple Master Pages.
- Benefit from increased flexibility during the planning and layout phase. Insert empty picture frames as placeholders before selecting final imagery for your publication.
- Expand your collection of content by downloading Templates on Office Online. Organize and access them in the Templates category of the New Publication task pane.
Work productively across Microsoft Office System programs. Publisher 2003 looks and works like other programs in the Microsoft Office System, making it easier than ever to use the right Office tool for the task, while still making the most of your knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office System. New features include:
- Paragraph-formatting consistency with Microsoft Office Word 2003, including indents and spacing, and line and paragraph breaks.
- A new Bullets and Numbering dialog box.
- The ability to find and replace text across stories and text boxes.
- Backward compatibility so you can open Publisher 2003 files in Publisher 2002 and share your files more easily.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 2000 SP3/XP/2003|
|Min CPU||Pentium 233 MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)|
|Min HDD||250 MB|
|Min RAM||128 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||800x600 256 colors|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive|
- Single-page or e-mail wizard publications can be sent using Microsoft Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 or later;
- recipients can view in Outlook, Outlook Express, and a variety of e-mail clients and Web-based services;
- certain inking features require running Microsoft Office on the Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition;
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.