Microsoft Project 2013 Standard - Medialess
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Project 2013 Standard gives you new and easier ways to keep projects organized and on track. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.
Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize in a visually rich and contextual interface for everyday work, project tasks, important details, and timelines.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project’s success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Deliver Projects Successfully
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Explore the Office Store to quickly innovate with flexible options to customize and extend out-of-the-box capabilities.
- The new Office Store proves Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Find apps at Office.com and choose distribution options or provide access through a corporate app catalog.
- Tap into robust application architecture with a readily available software development kit (SDK) for custom programmability.
Project 2013 Top Features
Microsoft Project helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
- Easily plan and manage your projects using the latest Project templates from Office.com.
- Always know how your tasks come together and identify which tasks are the most critical to your project’s success with new Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart.
- Create a project site in Office 365 or SharePoint with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized.
- Use great looking, out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Anticipate change using enhanced tools like Team Planner to help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- Take advantage of Apps for Office from the new Office Store to extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Work seamlessly with others to effectively track status and manage changes.
- Quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere with improved task list synchronization between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Project's new integration with Lync and Lync Online.
Deliver projects successfully
Improve everyday collaboration
Project Portfolio Management
The new Project enables your organization to quickly start projects, prioritize project portfolio investments, and deliver results with the intended business value. It’s the flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work - delivered through Office 365. The new Project is also available for installation on-premises.
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignment and streamline project initiation.
- Improve governance and control by creating and managing powerful workflows without coding.
- Avoid costly breakdowns in teamwork - with new ways to collaborate and act quickly.
- Bring together the social experiences of SharePoint with Project, facilitating discussions, information sharing and your team’s ability to get work done.
- Keep your teams up-to-date while they're on the go and from virtually any device.
- See what your teams are doing even when they're managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint.
- Sync SharePoint task lists with Project to report on your teams' activities.
- Accurately measure resource utilization and manage allocation better to align with your strategy.
Align vision and effort
Strengthen everyday collaboration
Effectively manage resources
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 576|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard;Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card;A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||.NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5;Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
- 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
- 3.0 GB available
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.