Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager offers powerful customer and contact management to help you save time, improve sales and marketing, and deliver better customer service. Organize and manage all your contact, prospect, and customer information in one place. Track leads and opportunities throughout the sales cycle. Easily create, personalize, and track direct marketing campaigns in-house. And centralize your project-related information so you can stay organized and monitor tasks with automated reminders.
Organize All Your Customer Information in One Place
New contact and customer management features are integrated into the powerful and familiar functions of Outlook.
- Centralize customer and prospect information in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, including contact information, e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Customize the type of contact information you track to suit your unique business needs.
- While out of the office, you can work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and synchronize your data when you return.
- Easily share customer and prospect data across the company with secure multi-user access.
- Integrate customer contact information and financial history when you use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager along with Microsoft Office Accounting 2007.
- Track billable time on your Outlook calendar and automatically send it to Office Accounting for invoicing and payroll.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager helps you manage prospects, leads, and customers from first contact through closing so that you can communicate and sell more effectively.
- Track prospects and leads in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, including contact information, communications history, documents, sources, and probability of closing.
- Track opportunities from the initial contact to closing the sale. View a summary of all opportunities by type, sales stage, and probability of closing.
- Get a consolidated view of the sales pipeline across your company to help you forecast sales and prioritize tasks.
- Use a central information dashboard to get an up-to-date view of customer and prospect information to help you organize activities.
- Choose from a wide selection of customer and prospect reports and sort and filter information, drill down for more details, and export to Microsoft Office Excel for further analysis.
- When used with Office Accounting 2007, you can automatically turn sales opportunities into quotes, orders, and invoices. 1
- A wizard leads you step-by-step through the process of producing effective marketing campaigns.
- Filter customer and prospect data to compile targeted mailing lists.
- Use mail merge capabilities to personalize marketing publications created in Microsoft Office Publisher, Microsoft Office Word, or ListBuilder.
- Track response to your campaigns to determine their effectiveness.
- The marketing materials you send to prospects and customers are automatically included in their communications history.
Centralize project information and task management
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager helps you create, personalize, and track direct marketing campaigns in-house for more effective marketing.
TOP 10 BENEFITS:
- Manage all your contact, prospect, and customer information in one place - Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager enables you to organize and manage all customer, contact, and prospect information -- including contact information, e-mail messages, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents -- in one place so that you can spend less time looking for information and be more responsive to your customers.
- Manage sales leads and opportunities more effectively 1 - Manage your leads and prospect information in a single place so you can easily identify and follow up on opportunities throughout the sales process. Track important information, such as contact information, revenue potential, sales stage, probability of closing, and expected close date, so that you can forecast your sales with confidence. You also can easily assign leads to others in the company.
- Easily manage marketing campaigns from concept to delivery - New step-by-step tools walk you through the process of creating, distributing, and tracking personalized marketing campaigns. You can now create custom mailing lists by filtering customer and prospect data. Improved mail merge capabilities let you personalize publications created in Microsoft Office Publisher, Microsoft Office Word, or Microsoft ListBuilder. All materials sent are automatically included in your customer and prospect communications history. You can also track campaign responses to measure the overall effectiveness of your campaign and plan improvements for future campaigns.
- Get a dashboard view of your key customer and prospect metrics - It can often be challenging to get a complete at-a-glance view of customer and prospective customer information -- yet this data is vital when planning and managing your daily activities. The new, fully customizable dashboard provides an overview of your important information to help you make decisions and prioritize tasks.
- Forecast sales and analyze data using flexible reports - Choose from an array of customer, lead, and opportunity reports, then sort and filter information to help get a complete picture of your sales pipeline. You can drill deeper for more details, and then export your findings to Microsoft Office Excel for further analysis.
- Customize your contact, prospect, and customer information - Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager offers new options to help you tailor customer and prospect information to your needs. You can create new fields to capture the information that is most relevant to you and your business
- Keep your project information in one place - The new Business Project feature helps you track, view, and access all your project-related information in one place, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, activities, e-mail messages, meetings, notes, and attachments. You can easily assign project tasks to coworkers, and automatically transfer task information to their individual task lists.
- Share information easily and more securely with multi-user access - With new security-enhanced, multi-user access, you can improve how you share customer, prospect, and project information with others in your company.
- Track customer and financial information together with Microsoft Office Accounting - When you use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager combined with Office Accounting 2007, you can access customer financial history. Track billable time on your Outlook calendar and send it to Office Accounting 2007 for customer invoicing. You can also turn sales opportunities into quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Stay in touch while you're offline - Go on the road with confidence, knowing you have access to your vital customer contact information. With offline access, you can view and enter information in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager from your laptop, and synchronize your data when you return. You can also view all your business contact information on a Microsoft Windows Mobilebased Pocket PC while you are out of the office
1 Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 is available in the U.S. only.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 SP1, or later operating system|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768 or higher resolution monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only|
To use Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, you will need:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 SP1, or later operating system 1
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or higher
- 2 GB, A portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. .
- Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
Mail Merge with Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Publisher requires Word 2007 or Word 2003 and Publisher 2007 or Publisher 2003, respectively. Report exports require Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or Microsoft Excel 2003. Direct document linking features are only supported in the 2007 Office system.
Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced Outlook functionality.
1 Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.