Microsoft Office 365 University 4 Year Subscriptions Key Card - 2 PCs or Macs
This product is a four-year subscription for full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
The academic verification and redemption process occurs online and you need to verify your eligibility in order to activate Office. You are also subject to the Office 365 University EULA and will be required to accept the agreement before activating the product. Each eligible user can redeem Office 365 University product once in a three year period and can only activate a maximum of two.
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Office 365 University has all the Microsoft applications, plus cloud services. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings when you are not at home. Available as a subscription, Microsoft Office 365 University comes with one time upfront fee for a four year service, provides the best value for higher education students and faculty who want Office on up to two PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
Sign in to your Office
Keep work and personal files close - at home, in class or on the move.
- Your settings and documents stay with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 20 GB SkyDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Edit documents in real time. Share schedules, notes and the latest news with family and friends around the world.
- Share documents and edits in real time. Keep changes to documents or OneNote notebooks up-to-date, even when more than one person is editing at once.
- Stay in touch wherever you are. Call phones in 40+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn your ideas into captivating documents
Get off to a fast start by using the great-looking templates on the Start screen, then polish your work with new tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work with documents in new ways. Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Watch online videos without leaving your document.
- Easily create multi-media projects. Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects. Live layout guides help you perfect the final product.
The latest Office applications
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac or PC.
- Capture your ideas however you work bestâusing a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote . Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
Office on more devices
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
Your Office away from home
Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
+20 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
60 Skype world minutes per month
Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Licence Package|
|License Quantity||5 PCs|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Mac)|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set (PC); Intel processor (Mac)|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB of available disk space (PC); 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format (Mac)|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x576 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set (PC); Intel processor (Mac).
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB of available disk space (PC); 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format (Mac).
- 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Mac).
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or later; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.