Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium 1 Year Subscription - 5PCs or Mac for 1 User
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Office 365 Small Business Premium power your business with best-in-class Office tools and services.
Enjoy Office on your desktop and on the go
With the newest versions of trusted Office applications, you can create compelling documents, gain better insights into your data, and deliver persuasive presentations with confidence - even when you're on the go.
- Use Office on more devices. Use Office applications on more devices than ever before, including PC, Mac, and Windows tablet.
- Get more done with Office on Demand. Away from your PC? Stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Stay in sync when you're working on files together. Keep up to date with everyone's changes in the same document, even if changes are made at the same time.
Get big business IT - no expertise needed
Deploying, managing, and safeguarding Office 365 couldn’t be simpler with an easy-to-use, web-based admin console, industry-leading malware and spam protection, and a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Install and deploy Office quickly. Set up users in seconds.
- Get updates automatically. Always have the latest tools, without work interruptions or delays.
- Manage everything simply. Easily administer email accounts and set document-sharing and other access rules from virtually anywhere.
Look as professional as you really are
Showing the world how professional your business is has never been so easy. Create documents that will get you noticed, build an eye-catching website, use email branded with your own domain name, and more.
- Design customized marketing materials. Make an impression with documents that fit your brand and customers.
- Market your business with a website. Build your web presence with a site that's easy to set up and update - with no additional hosting fees.
- Hold impressive online meetings. Meet customers and partners online with HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
Familiar Office tools
Office suite included
- Always have the latest versions of:
- Capture your ideas however you work best - using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Office on more devices
- Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office on any PC
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
Plus these online services:
Email and calendars
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 25 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
Simple file sharing
- SkyDrive Pro provides 7 GB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside the organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs and devices.
- Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
- Connect with others via instant message and let people know your availability with your online status.
Office Mobile Apps
- View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents with Windows Phone. Use the Lync and OneNote Mobile apps on most devices, so you never miss a meeting and always have your notes.
- Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
- Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
- Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
1 Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Licence Package|
|License Quantity||1 User, 5 PCs or Mac|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||See Below for Details|
Supported operating systems and software
The following table lists supported operating systems and web browsers.
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32-bit)
Support ends January 1, 2014.
Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (64-bit)
Support end January 1, 2014.
Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
Support ends January 1, 2014.
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (64-bit)
Support ends January 1, 2014.
Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, or Mac OS X 10.7
In addition, Office 365 supports the following Office software:
Office 2010 with Service Pack 1
Customers who sign up for Office 365 after February 27, 2013 must apply all automatic public updates that were released before December 2012.
Customers who signed up for Office 365 before 27 February 2013 must complete the following:
- By July 1, 2013, apply KB2553248.
- By April8, 2014,apply all automatic public updates for Office 2010 that werereleased prior to December 2012.
Office 2007 with Service Pack 3Customers who signed up for Office 365 after February 27, 2013 mustapply all automatic public updates that were released before December 2012..
Customers who signed up for Office 365before 27 February 2013 must complete the following:
- By October 1, 2013, apply KB2583910.
- By April 8, 2014,apply all automatic public updates for Office 2010 that werereleased before December 2012.
Office 2003 via POP and IMAP only
- Office for Mac 2011 with Service Pack 3
Mac OS X 10.6 operating system or later required
- Office 2008 for Mac version 12.2.9
Support ends April 9, 2013.
Note Microsoft doesn’t provide technical support for customer or partner issues related to the installation or use of Office 365 on a server running Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2008 R2 or on a server running Terminal Services in Windows Server 2008. This means that when you install Office 365 ProPlus Preview as part of your subscription service on Office 365, you can’t install it on servers.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.