Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium 1 Year Subscription Key Card - 5 PCs
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium is best for families who want full access to Office programs on up to 5 PCs or Macs, plus cloud services, all as a convenient annual subscription.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium combining the latest versions of the Office applications you count on, with access to additional features such as additional SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes. Sign in to your personalized account to access your updated applications, documents, and custom settings.
Your personalized Office experience
- Sign in with Microsoft Account to tailor your experience in the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote2, Publisher2 and Access2
- Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices1
- Store, edit and share your documents online with an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage
- Use Office on Demand when you’re away to stream full versions of Office programs to any PC4
Simplify how you share
- Share documents and edits more easily when you work together
- Get the whole family organized with Outlook email, scheduling, and task-list tools
- Capture, plan, and share notes and information with OneNote
- Stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries3
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen with great-looking templates
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen or keyboard
- Drag and drop pictures, videos and online media into your projects
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word
- Make PowerPoint presentations which stand out in wide-screen
1 See www.office.com/information for applicable devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2 Application availability and features vary by platform and device. Publisher, Access and OneNote available on PC only.
3 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype world minutes available in select countries.
4 Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS required, Internet connection required.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Licence Package|
|License Quantity||5 PCs|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Mac)|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set (PC); Intel processor (Mac)|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB (PC); 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format (Mac)|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x576 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set (PC); Intel processor (Mac).
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB of available disk space (PC); 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format (Mac).
- 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Mac).
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.