Microsoft Office 2013 Professional - Medialess
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional is best for those who want the full suite of Office programs on one Windows PC. The professional standard has evolved. Step up to the newest Office programs for growing businesses. Designed to help you create and communicate faster, with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents online in SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Simplify how you share
- Access, edit, and share documents on any internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps
- Equip yourself with the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
- Capture, organize, and share all kinds of information with OneNote
Your personalized Office
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher, personalized your way, every time
- Your documents are automatically saved to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing online
Turn ideas into beautiful documents faster
- Save time from the Start screen with a menu of great-looking templates
- Improved interface, for a clear view of your work
- Work your way using keyboard, pen or touchscreen
- Drag to add pictures, videos, and online media to your documents
- New tools for professional-looking marketing materials using Publisher
- Create more compelling presentations in wide-screen with PowerPoint
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents
- Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time
- Focus your reading experience with Read Mode for Word
- Structure and query your information in an Access database, accessible from the cloud
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1366 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x; .Net version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
- Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or later, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain features require Exchange 15 or Lync 15.
- Certain inking features require Windows 7 or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.