Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student - Medialess
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student is best for families who want Office on one Windows PC. With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, school assignments and personal projects can get done even faster. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Your personalized Office experience
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, personalized your way, every time
- Your documents are automatically saved to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing online
Simplify how you share
- Access, edit, and share group documents on any Internet-connected device by using free Office Web Apps
- Capture, organize, and share all kinds of information with OneNote
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen with a menu of great-looking templates
- Improved interface to minimize distractions, for a clear view of your work
- Work your way using touch, pen or keyboard
- Simply drag to add pictures, videos, and online media to your documents
- Create more compelling presentations with new wide-screen themes in PowerPoint
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents
- Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time
- Focus your reading experience with Read Mode for Word
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1366 x 768 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x; .Net version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- 1366 x 768 or higher resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later.
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.