Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business - Medialess
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business is best for those who want the core Office programs plus Outlook, on one Windows PC. Step up to the newest Office tools for growing your business and staying productive on the go. Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Simplify how you share
- Access, edit, and share group documents on any internet-connected device by using free Office Web Apps
- Count on the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
- Capture, organize, and share all kinds of information with OneNote
Your personalized Office
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, personalized your way, every time
- Your documents are automatically saved to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing online
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen with great-looking templates
- Improved interface to minimize distractions, for a clear view of your work
- Work your way using keyboard, pen or touchscreen
- Simply drag to add pictures, videos, and online media to your documents
- Create more compelling presentations with new wide-screen themes in PowerPoint
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents
- Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time
- Focus your reading experience with Read Mode for Word
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1366 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||See below for details|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution.
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.