Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business
You will receive a 3-month trial of Office 365 Small Business Premium for free as a bonus when activate this product.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010--so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Tackle Your Busy Day Efficiently
- Enjoy Flexibility: Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work Together: Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Find It on New Backstage View: Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs You Rely On: Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools
- Organize finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance.
- Create enticing documents, easily post them to your online folders, and invite business partners, customers, or friends to view them using Web-based versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
- Manage projects and resources from a single place by organizing your information in OneNote 2010.
Upgrade your customer communications
- Create professional-looking communications faster with easy-to-use templates in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, then add polish with updated text effects, photos, or videos.
- Minimize inbox clutter with new conversation management tools in Outlook 2010.
- Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or on your smartphone with Outlook Mobile 2010.*
Organize and simplify your household routine
- Help your child create high-quality class presentations using a variety of tools for adding video, photos, and text effects in PowerPoint 2010.
- Prepare and manage a budget easily with ready-to use templates and analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Connect with others, manage your calendar, and stay on top of your to-dos with Outlook 2010.
- New photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations
- New communication tools in Outlook 2010 to help you stay in touch and organized
- Makes it easier to manage things in the office, at home, or in between
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Whether you're working from home or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft Word 2010 it all comes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new tools with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses--all are important financial decisions. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new features with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP with SP 3 or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS|
|Min CPU||500 MHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x576 or higher resolution display|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
Computer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Additional Requirements: Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
Internet: Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Multi-Touch: Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
Inking: Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
Speech: Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.