Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Upgrade
The new look and feel of the 2007 Microsoft Office system automatically displays the menus and toolbars you need when you need them. View larger.
Create workspaces and collaborate with ease with Office Groove 2007. View larger
Tasks are easy to follow up on because they are included on the new To-Do Bar and within Outlook reminders. You can also drag tasks onto your calendar. View larger
You can customize the new information dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to display your sales pipeline. View larger.
Create, preview, and send personalized e-mail publications with Office Publisher 2007 using new E-Mail Merge. . View larger
With Access tracking templates, you can create databases and generate reports quickly. . View larger.
Ultimate also offers electronic forms, advanced information rights management and policy capabilities, and integrated enterprise content management.
This update version of Ultimate 2007 is designed for use by those computers with the following operating systems: Windows server 2003 or later and Windows XP SP2 and later.
Which edition of Office is right for you? View a comparison of Microsoft Office 2007 editions.
Streamlined User Interface
Get better results in less time with Ultimate's streamlined user interface that helps you create documents faster, more easily, and more intuitively. Reduce the time and frustration of learning new software with commands that present the right tools when you need them. Improved picture, charting, and graphics tools let you produce better-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations and a large library of standard charts, quick formatting tools, and Smart Art diagrams make it easy to include rich and stunning visuals and charts.
Ultimate 2007 provides people who work from home with the familiar tools they may use at the office to efficiently create, gather, analyze, and share information. It also includes Groove, an innovative application that lets users create and customize Groove workspaces in minutes and invite colleagues, partners, and customers to join-- all with enhanced security and without requesting IT resources. Groove stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer so there's no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you're working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home. This software also keeps copies of your workspaces and files, which are synchronized across your own computers, even if they are not online at the same time.
Office Excel 2007 makes it easy to analyze data. View larger.
Ultimate 2007 lets you collaborate easily with colleagues, partners, and customers--all with one program. There's no need to switch tools when you need to work with people outside your organization. In addition, increased support for Portable Document Format (PDF) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) file formats helps ensure broader distribution of your documents with others.
Manage Notes and Information
Ultimate 2007 includes OneNote, a digital notebook that provides a flexible way to gather notes and information, powerful search capabilities so users can find what they are looking for quickly, and easy to use, shared notebooks for teams to work together more effectively. It enables greater efficiency while mobile so you can gather and view notes and other information on a Smartphone or Pocket PC mobile device and sync it with your OneNote notebook on your portable computer. In addition, OneNote enables you to gather all needed content in one place, regardless of data format, further simplifying information exchange between colleagues.
Create and Manage Content
Ultimate 2007 provides tools that help you create and manage content more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Use audible and text alerts that notify you of specific changes to monitor document changes and gain greater visibility of the most up-to-date project information in Groove. The new Instant Search in Outlook helps you quickly find e-mail messages, while Excel makes it easier than ever to analyze data with powerful visualization options. You can also compile and track information from different sources in Access, allowing you to filter data when you need to. When it's time to analyze important data, Ultimate 2007 lets you visualize key data trends using conditional formatting, which includes improved data bars, more colorful gradients, and icons so you can format data based on specific rules and easily identify key data trends with visual cues.
Including charts in Office PowerPoint 2007 is easy. View larger.
Outlook features a new To-Do Bar for organizing tasks, appointments and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up. You can also view tasks on the calendar alongside your appointments. Uncompleted tasks roll over to the next day and accumulate until completed. To help save time, take advantage of the preview feature, which lets you view proposed changes to your document while you're working on it without having to repeatedly search through layers of menus.
To help save time and protect your work, Ultimate 2007 helps you keep your e-mail more secure and reduce electronic junk mail. Outlook includes an enhanced junk e-mail filter to help reduce electronic spam and protect against potentially harmful attachments, and security enhancements to help prevent "phishing," a fraudulent e-mail attempt to trick you into providing financial or personal information. This allows you to spend less time troubleshooting problems, or scrambling to replace lost files or data, and more time enjoying a productive computing experience.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Upgrades From||Microsoft Works 6.0-10; Microsoft Works suite 2000-2006 or later; any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office program or suite;|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||500 MHz processor or higher|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB or more recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only|
|Additional||Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system|
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher *
- 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher *, **, ***
- 3 gigabytes (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system ****
- Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services or Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 required for browser-enabled InfoPath forms and additional collaboration functionality. Groove Messenger integration requires Windows Messenger 5.1 or later or Communicator 1.0 or later. Includes a 5 year subscription to the Groove relay service.
- Some features require Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0b, Microsoft Active Sync 4.1, microphone1, audio output device, video recording device (such as a webcam), TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner, Windows Mobile 2003 powered Smartphone or Windows Mobile 5 powered Smartphone or Pocket PC, or a router that supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). Sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
* 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 1 GB RAM or higher recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
** 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact Manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages.
*** 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
**** Send to OneNote 2007 print driver not available on a 64 bit operating system. Groove Folder Synchronization not available on 64 bit operating system. Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.