Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business
The new look and feel of the 2007 Microsoft Office system automatically displays the menus and toolbars you need when you need them. View larger.
Tasks are easy to follow up on because they are included on the new To-Do Bar and within Outlook reminders. You can also drag tasks onto your calendar. View larger.
You can customize the new information dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to display your sales pipeline. View larger.
Business Contact Manager also combines contact, customer, and project information in one place. View larger.
Create, preview, and send personalized e-mail publications with Office Publisher 2007 using new E-Mail Merge. View larger.
This update version of Small Business 2007 is designed for use by those computers with the following operating systems: Windows server 2003 or later and Windows XP SP2 and later.
Which edition of Office is right for you? View a comparison of Microsoft Office 2007 editions.
Work More Efficiently and Effectively
The more intuitive look and feel, coupled with the improved tools, make Small Business 2007 the ideal software system to help you work faster to complete routine tasks and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. Thanks to the Instant Search function to save you time, junk mail and anti-phishing filters to protect the security of your computer, and new graphics capabilities to help you produce publication-ready documents, (complete with logo, colors, fonts, and business information), this software can increase both your productivity and efficiency, while giving you more time to spend with your customers. And to help minimize time-wasting future edits, the Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them.
Office Excel 2007 makes it easy to analyze data. View larger.
When work is busy, it's sometimes difficult to stay on-top of appointments and tasks. This is why Small Business 2007 lets you schedule tasks in Outlook that will appear on your calendar, while the To-Do bar presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up. To help effectively manage your time, take advantage of the templates and tools in Word, all of which make it easier to reuse content, so you don't have to start from scratch whenever you create a new document. And keeping track of important information is a snap thanks to new Excel tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you find and analyze business data more effectively.
Manage Contact and Customer Information in One Place
To help you manage contact and customer information, Outlook with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses that helps you deliver better customer service. This software enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so it's easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. Enhanced reporting features include over 50 reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs, and new filtering capabilities help you forecast and close sales. You can also record all types of communications with a customer in one place-- including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents-- and view a consolidated view of your sales pipeline by using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs. You also can track and manage project tasks and even transfer tasks to coworkers. For added flexibility, you can work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC, and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
Including charts in Office PowerPoint 2007 is easy. View larger.
Small Business 2007 makes it a snap to manage the entire marketing process so you save the time and expense of hiring an outside service. Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web by using Publisher. Then use Outlook with Business Contact Manager and Publisher together to track and manage marketing campaign activities, including compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can access the library of customizable templates in PowerPoint to create professional-looking presentations that enhance your business identity. If you need to merge information from multiple sources, combine and filter mailing lists and data from Excel, Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, and Access to create personalized print and e-mail materials and build customized collateral such as catalogs and datasheets.
One of the most effective ways to inspire both employees and customers is to impress them with a dynamic presentation. With its extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts, PowerPoint helps you to create powerful charts, SmartArt graphics, and tables, while giving you the time-saving option of quickly previewing formatting changes so your final result is ready to go. You can also use the PDF file format for easier document distribution and high-quality printing. No matter what you need to help your business thrive, Small Business 2007 can make it possible.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||500 MHz processor or higher|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB or more recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only|
|Additional||Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system|
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher *
- 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher *, **
- 2 gigabytes (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system ***
- Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows XP Professional with SP2, or later.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact Manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages.
** 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
*** Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.