Microsoft Office 2004 Pro Upgrade (MAC)
Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Professional Edition gives you all the exciting new features of Office 2004 Standard Edition - including tools to help you work smarter, more effectively, and more efficiently - plus Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac Version 7 (with Windows XP Pro) to keep you even more connected with the PC users in your life.
Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac unveils a host of ground-breaking features and essential tools. So users can enjoy robust functionality, integration among applications and cross-platform compatibility with users of Microsoft Office for Windows. Office 2004 new and improved features enable users to more effectively manage information, create with confidence and share ideas across platforms and around the world.Here is a look at some of the latest and greatest.
- By giving quick access to all of a project related e-mails, files, contacts, and schedule info, the Project Center in Office 2004 for Mac keeps users most important information within reach. It is one of the easiest, most elegant ways to stay on top of a multitude of projects.
- Entourage is the home base for the Project Center.
- Text, logos, pictures and other tidbits can now be kept right at users fingertips in the Scrapbook, new to Office 2004 for Mac. The Scrapbook allows users to store, search, and input clippings right into their document, spreadsheet, presentation, or e-mail.
- Compatibility Reports allow users to seamlessly share information and ideas with nearly anyone on the Mac or Windows platform. The report details issues that may be problematic on another platform or older version of Office and gives users the option to fix them.
- Better font and language support via enhanced Unicode Support, so Office applications more accurately display emoticons and correctly input and display non-Roman fonts with ease. And gone are the days of 31-character file names - users can name their files with up to 255 characters.
- Project Center
It's hard to manage all the pieces of a project when they're spread all over your hard drive. Entourage is the home base for the new Project Center in Office 2004, your one stop shop for every piece of the project puzzle. E-mails, documents, contacts, even audio and video are conveniently accessed from one central location.
- Word Notebook Layout View
With the look of ruled notebook paper, Notebook Layout View lets you easily take notes, search and flag relevant info, even record audio directly into your documents. Perfect for meetings!
- Excel Page Layout View
View and manipulate on screen exactly what you will see on paper including margins, headers, footers, and page count.
- Improved Junk E-mail Protection
Now you can enjoy a relatively spam-free existence.
- PowerPoint Presenter Tools
You, and only you, will see which slide is up and which ones are on deck, while an on-screen clock maintains the perfect tempo.
- Virtual PC for Mac Version 7 (with Windows XP Pro)
Enhancements improve integration between the Windows operating system of your virtual machine and your Mac operating system. Optimized for Mac OS X, Virtual PC 7 also provides faster startup and better graphics-handling so applications launch quickly, refresh easily, and are generally more responsive. Plus, Virtual PC for Mac Version 7 supports the G5, which means you can take full advantage of PC-only software, files, networks, and printers using the latest hardware from Apple.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X version 10.2.8 or higher|
|Min CPU||G3, Mac OS X-compatible processor or higher|
|Min HDD||450 MB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 728|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; Mouse & Keyboard|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.