Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (Win)
- Create standards-based Web sites faster and easier with Expression Web
With a professional code editor, rich design surface, visual and CSS diagnostic tools, cross-browser debugging features, and broad Web-standards support, Expression Web makes it faster and easier than ever to create modern standards-based Web sites.
- Capture & prepare high-quality Web video with Expression Encoder
Creating and streaming video has never been easier than with Expression Encoder. Create high quality video for your Web site, YouTube, or handheld device.
- Create & edit Web graphics with Expression Design
Create compelling graphic designs and illustrations with Expression Design. Integrate vector artwork and bitmap images in the same document to create hybrid compositions that you can import in part or in whole into Expression Web.
What is included in Expression Studio 4 Web Professional?
Three professional applications for one great price: Expression Studio 4 Web Professional includes a complete set of professional design and development tools for creating modern standards-based Web sites, streaming video, and Web graphics. It includes three professional applications that work together: Expression Web, Expression Encoder, and Expression Design.
- Expression Encoder-With Expression Encoder, encode a wide array of video file formats or screen capture your PC. Make simple edits and enhance your media with overlays and advertising. Choose from a range of player templates and publish rich media experiences with Microsoft Silverlight.
- Expression Design-Microsoft Expression Design 4 is the perfect companion to Expression Blend or Expression Web. Leverage existing artwork or use drawing tools to quickly build vector assets with their fidelity maintained throughout the entire design-development workflow.
Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional also includes Expression Encoder 4 and Expression Design 4.
- Expression Encoder 4
With Microsoft Expression Encoder, you can import and encode video files, produce live webcasts, enhance media with watermarks and advertising, and publish with Microsoft Silverlight.
- Expression Design 4
Microsoft Expression Design 4 is the perfect companion to Expression Web. Create sophisticated assets with their fidelity maintained throughout the entire designer-developer workflow.
Top 10 Features:-
- Three professional applications for one low price
Expression Studio 4 Web Professional includes a complete set of professional design and development tools for creating modern standards-based Web sites, streaming video, and Web graphics. It includes three professional applications that work together: Expression Web, Expression Encoder, and Expression Design...all for one great price!
- Broad Web Standards Support
Built-in support for today's modern Web standards makes it easy to optimize your sites for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility. Choose any schema you want - HTML, XHTML, Strict/Transitional/Frameset and CSS 1.0, 2.0, or 2.1; Expression Web will help you build appropriate code with a compatibility checker that highlights non-conforming elements.
- Create Professional Graphics for Your Site
Powerful vector drawing and editing tools in the included copy of Expression Design let you explore new artistic possibilities and create compelling graphic designs and illustrations. Integrate vector artwork and bitmap images in the same document to create hybrid compositions that you can import in part or in whole into Expression Web. Use Expression Design's sophisticated slicing capabilities to create web-ready graphics.
- Encode Silverlight video for Web streaming
Quickly encode and insert high-quality WMV, VC-1 and H.264 Silverlight video into your Web site with a wide range of encoding and transcoding features in the included copy of Expression Encoder.
- Broad support for Industry-Standard Technologies
- Build Dynamic Interactive Sites
Whether you're building a site rich with video, audio, or animation, Expression Web makes it easy. You can easily add Silverlight, Flash, Deep Zoom, or Windows Media files with drag-and-drop controls.
- Professional Design Surface
Generate elegant, modern CSS layouts with a state-of-the-art design surface and the ability to directly manipulate positioning, sizing, margins, and padding. With Expression Web's sophisticated CSS rendering engine, you can make design decisions on the fly and see a faithful representation of the final browser-rendered page.
- Visual Diagnostics
Debug your pages in multiple browsers on the same machine that you use for development with Expression Web SuperPreview. SuperPreview supports Internet Explorer, Firefox with a local client, and Macintosh Safari via with an online service beta.
- SEO Reporting
Expression Web SEO reporting gives you the information to improve your Web site's relevance in search results by recommending how to make the site content more search engine friendly.
- Import Photoshop files
Expression Web can import Photoshop files directly, with complete control over the layers imported and the converted image format (PNG, GIF, and JPEG). Expression Web remembers your layer and format settings so that you can quickly reimport to reflect any changes to the Photoshop original.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3,Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008|
|Min CPU||PC with 1 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||2 GB or more of available hard-disk space|
|Min RAM||1 GB or more|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||.NET Framework 4.0|
Expression Studio 4 Web Professional System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3,Windows Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 operating system
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Silverlight 4.0
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel
- Shader 3.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (additional fees may apply)
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- Some product features require FireFox 3.0 or later, and Internet Explorer 8
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.