Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate (Win)
Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate opens up a new world of creative possibility. Its professional design tools give you the freedom to make your vision real--whether you're designing for standards-based Web sites, rich desktop experiences, or Silverlight. Includes Expression Web, Expression Blend, SketchFlow, Expression Design and Expression Encoder Pro.
- Design Tools for Silverlight & .NET Design compelling user interfaces for the Web and desktop using Microsoft Expression, tools purpose built to complement Visual Studio.
- From Concept to Completion Prototype your ideas rapidly, engage and interact with your customers to get your projects off to a flying start, then save time and energy by reusing assets as you bring your prototypes to life in your production projects.
- Industry Standard Technologies Create standards-based Web sites with a tool that provides precision layout control, supports a broad range of technologies, and speeds cross-browser debugging with advanced visual diagnostics.
What is included in Expression Studio 4 Ultimate?
- Expression Blend-Expression Blend, Visual Studio, Silverlight and .NET provide a seamless design and development workflow. Ideas evolve from your initial prototyping with SketchFlow, a feature included with Expression Studio Ultimate, to the completed project quickly and effectively, enabling you to create compelling applications for your customers.
- Expression Encoder Pro-With Expression Encoder Pro, encode a wide array of video file formats, stream live, or screen capture your PC. Make simple edits and enhance your media with overlays and advertising. Choose from a range of player templates and publish rich media experiences with Microsoft Silverlight.
- Expression Design-Microsoft Expression Design 4 is the perfect companion to Expression Blend or Expression Web. Leverage existing artwork or use drawing tools to quickly build vector assets with their fidelity maintained throughout the entire design-development workflow.
Top 10 Features:
- Revolutionize the speed of prototyping-SketchFlow enables you quickly create an effective prototype to present ideas, user interface flows, screen layouts and application functionality to your clients.
- Enable interactivity without writing code-Behaviors are powerful building blocks of interactivity that bring a project to life by adding control of transitions, interactivity and animation to your applications.
- Accelerate the creation of effective UI with sample data-Accelerate the speed and flexibility with which you can create your application designs through the effective use of sample data. Generate design time data on the fly, import via XML, or create from C# objects, then seamlessly swap for a live data connection at any time.
- Fast, flexible, seamless: a workflow that adapts to you and your team-Expression Blend, Visual Studio, Silverlight and .NET provide the most impactful and seamless workflow on the market today. Ideas are taken from concept to completion with speed and flexibility, challenging you to deliver innovative applications to your customers on time and within budget.
- Advanced visual diagnostics speed debugging-Debug web pages with Snapshot Preview, which shows rendered page changes while you code, and SuperPreview, which displays your page on multiple browsers on your development machine.
- Prepare video for Silverlight-Encode a wide array of video file formats, stream live from webcams and camcorders, or screen capture your PC with Expression Encoder. Make simple edits to video files and enhance your media with overlays and advertising. Choose encoding settings, including IIS Smooth Streaming, choose from a range of player templates and publish rich media experiences with Microsoft Silverlight.
- Team Foundation Server integration-Share your Expression Studio project files with your colleagues by using check in and check out functionality with Microsoft Team Foundation Server interoperability (sold separately).
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator import--Utilize your traditional design assets-Powerful importers enable a smooth integration with the workflow visual designers are using today. Photoshop files can be imported layer by layer, regrouped and individual elements retain their original formats, layers, layer positions, editable text and vectors.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3,Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008|
|Min CPU||PC with 1 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||2 GB or more of available hard-disk space|
|Min RAM||1 GB or more|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||.NET Framework 4.0|
Expression Studio 4 Ultimate System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3,Windows Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 operating system
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Silverlight® 4.0
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel
- Shader 3.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (additional fees may apply)
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- Some product features require FireFox 3.0 or later, and Internet Explorer 8
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.