Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (Win)
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: PJS-00940
- Stock Code: 015170
- More: Microsoft Expression
- Availability: Call For Availability
Microsoft Expression Studio 3.0 opens up a new world of creative possibility. Its professional design tools give you the freedom to make your vision real--whether you're designing for standards-based Web sites, rich desktop experiences, or Silverlight. Includes Expression Web, Expression Blend, Expression Design and Expression Encoder.
Design Tools for Silverlight & .NET
Design compelling user interfaces for the Web and desktop using Microsoft Expression, tools purpose built to compliment the industry leading development tool Visual Studio.
From Concept to Completion
Prototype your ideas rapidly, engage and interact with your customers and get your projects off to a flying start, then immediately bring your prototypes to life without throwing anything away.
Microsoft Expression Studio includes the following products:
- Expression Blend 3
- Expression Web 3
- Expression Encoder 3
- Expression Design 3
Expression Studio 3 Top Features
- Design Tools for Silverlight & .NET - Design compelling user interfaces for the Web and desktop using Microsoft Expression.
- From Concept to Completion - Prototype your ideas rapidly, engage and interact with your customers and get your projects off to a flying start.
- Standard Technologies - Create standards-based Web sites with a tool that provides precision layout control and speeds cross-browser debugging with advanced visual diagnostics.
TOP 10 FEATURES:
SketchFlow revolutionizes the speed and efficiency with which you can prototype a vision for an application
Rapidly demonstrate and iterate on ideas, application flows, screen layouts and functionality with your client using a SketchFlow prototype.
Enable interactivity without writing code
Bring an Expression Blend project to life by adding interactivity, animation and transitions using drag and drop Behaviors, powerful building blocks of interactivity, without writing code.
Accelerate the design of effective UI with design time data
Increases the speed and flexibility you can envision a user interface in Expression Blend through the effective use of sample data. Sample data can be seamlessly switched to a live data feed at any time.
Streamlined design and development workflow
Share projects, code, and designs for better productivity and quality. The smooth workflow between Expression Blend and Visual Studio help the delivery of superior results to your client, who today more than ever expect; compelling, cutting edge solutions to be delivered in rapid time and on budget.
Professional tools save time creating Web sites that deliver results
Expression Web features an advanced code editor with IntelliSense, an editable design surface, and includes Expression Design and Expression Encoder for creating graphics and encoding Silverlight video for Web streaming or podcast download.
Advanced visual diagnostics speed debugging
Debug Web pages with Snapshot Preview, which shows rendered page changes while you code, and SuperPreview, which displays your page on multiple browsers on your development machine.
Rich standards-based Web design with the essential technologies
Prepare video for Silverlight
Encode a wide array of video file formats, stream live from webcams and camcorders or screen capture your PC with Expression Encoder. Make simple edits to video files and enhance your media with overlays and advertising. Choose encoding settings including IIS Smooth Streaming, choose from a range of player templates and publish rich media experiences with Microsoft Silverlight.
Team Foundation Server Integration
Share your Expression Studio project files with those of your colleagues by using check in and check out functionality with Microsoft Team Foundation Server integration.
Adobe Photoshop Importer
Import your Adobe Photoshop files with full control over layers and objects straight onto the design surface of all Expression products to ensure maximum compatibility with any original artwork you need to integrate.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system|
|Min CPU||PC with 1 GHz or faster processor|
|Min HDD||1.5 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
To use Microsoft Expression Web 3, you need:
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system.
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Internet access (for Internet functionality; additional fees may apply)
- Some product features require Silverlight 2.0, Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 7 and AJAX Suite
Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system and assumes non-concurrent product use.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.