Microsoft Expression Professional Subscription
- Platform: Windows Mac
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: PJS-00697
- Stock Code: 014641
- More: Microsoft Expression
- Availability: SOLD OUT
The Expression Professional Subscription provides a total solution for designers to create engaging user experiences on Microsoft platforms with the latest versions of the tools they need.
The Expression Professional Subscription is the premium Expression Studio offering, which includes the full Expression Studio, along with a number of other programs to help get users started at an exceptional value.
The Expression Professional Subscription includes:
- Expression Studio 2
- Visual Studio 2008 Standard
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows XP SP2
- Microsoft Office Standard
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional
- Virtualized Server Environments
- Virtual PC (for use with Virtualized Environments)
- Parallels Desktop for Mac (a 3rd party application to run Windows OS on Apple hardware concurrent with OSX)
- Future Proof Design - Create and test designs for all of Microsofts cutting edge technologies like Silverlight and the .NET Framework. Equip each of your designers with personalized access to an Expression Professional Subscription. Access to future versions of included products during the subscription period ensures that you always are working with the latest tools for delivering your designs.
- Test Without Mess - Preconfigured virtualized environments help you get up and running quickly by avoiding the complexities of installing and configuring the server environments your solutions depend on. Quickly and securely test on a variety of clean configurations without the need for complex installations.
- At Your Convenience - Access exclusive discounts, free trials, and offers from the Microsoft partner ecosystem with your Expression Professional Subscription. Additionally, every subscription includes professional-grade, scenario-specific technical support incidents. Two 24/7 business-critical, service level, support incidents may be called upon for any situation. A dedicated network of customer service professionals in every region ensures subscribers can get any help they need with their subscription in their language and locale.
- Design and Develop - Integrate with developers using MSDN. The Expression Professional Subscription is the perfect complement to the existing developer subscription service with its proven benefits. Give designers the same access to up to date tools and resources to ensure your entire software and Web development teams are perfectly in sync with the latest Microsoft technologies.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Mac OS X|
|Min CPU||1-GHz or faster processor / PowerPC or Intel processor|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Apple QuickTime 7.3.1 or later|
System RequirementsMICROSOFT WINDOWS:
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 or Windows Vista operating system
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 3.5 (if it is not already installed, it will be installed automatically during setup)
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (additional fees may apply)
- Windows Imaging Components (WIC) is required. Some WIC codecs are from third parties and may have unique system requirements. Some WIC codecs may not be available for Windows XP or 64-bit version of Windows operating systems.
- Some product features require Adobe Reader 7.0 or later, and Apple QuickTime 7 (QuickTime 7.3.1 or later recommended)
- Mac OS X version 10.4 or later
- PowerPC or Intel processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- Monitor set to Millions of Colors
- Apple QuickTime 7.3.1 or later
TO USE VISUAL STUDIO 2008:
- Computer with a 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 384 MB of RAM or more (768 MB of RAM or more for Windows Vista)
- 2.2 GB of available hard-disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Additional features may require Internet access. Fees may apply.
Visual Studio 2008 can be installed on the following operating systems:
- All editions except Starter Edition, Windows XP (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 or later--all editions except Starter Edition, Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 1 or later (all editions), Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64) or later (all editions)
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.