Microsoft Excel 2013 - Medialess Non-Commercial
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 065-07648
- Stock Code: 016424
- More: Microsoft Excel 2013
- Availability: Call For Availability
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Excel 2013 help you to discover and reveal the insights hidden in your data, visualize your data to understand it better and share workbooks more ways for better results.
Flash Fill. Easily reformat and rearrange your data to gain new insight. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. No formulas or macros required.
Recommended Pivot Table. Perform complex analyses quickly. Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot-table options, so you can compare them and select the option that tells your story best.
Recommended Charts. Let Excel recommend the charts that best illustrate your data’s patterns. Quickly preview your chart and graph options, and then pick the ones that present your insights most clearly.
Quick Analysis Lens. Discover and compare different ways to represent your data visually. When you see the one that shows off your data best, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click.
Chart Formatting Control. Imagine the freedom to fine-tune the look and feel of your charts quickly. Change the title, layout, and other chart elementsâall from a new and more interactive formatting interface.
Simplified Sharing. Share workbooks with ease and confidence. You can be sure that you’re all tracking only the latest version, because your presentations are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.* Just send everyone a link to the same file.
Post to Social Network. Get a lot of feedback fast. Share selected portions of your spreadsheets on the web by posting them on your social network pages.
Present Online. Collaborate on workbooks with others in real time by sharing your screen in Lync conversations or meetings. When you present online, you can also allow others to take control of your workbook.
* Requires an Internet connection; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Online Services ID.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1366 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x; .Net version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Excel 2013 Internet functionality requires an Internet connection and either Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9.
- Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
- To use PowerPivot, you must have .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0 and at least 2GB of RAM.
- To use with the PowerView add-in, you must have Silverlight 5.0 installed and at least 2GB of RAM.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.