Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010 makes it possible to analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before, helping you make better, smarter decisions. New analysis and visualization tools help you track and highlight important data trends. Easily access your important data on the go from almost any Web browser or smartphone. You can even upload your files to the Web and work simultaneously with others online. Whether you're producing financial reports or managing personal expenses, Excel 2010 gives you more efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
Make fast, effective comparisons
Excel 2010 delivers powerful new features and tools to help you discover patterns or trends that can lead to more informed decisions and improve your ability to analyze large data sets.
- Get a visual summary of your data using tiny charts that fit within a cell alongside your text data with new Sparklines.
- Quickly, intuitively filter large amounts of information using new Slicer functionality and enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart visual analysis.
Get powerful analysis from your desktop
The refinements and performance improvements in Excel 2010 make it easier and faster for you to accomplish your work.
- Use the new Search Filter to quickly narrow down the available filter options in your tables, PivotTable, and PivotChart views. Find exactly what you are looking for from up to a million or more items, instantly.
- PowerPivot for Excel 2010, a free add-in, lets you experience fast manipulation of large data sets (often in millions of rows) and streamlined data integration. And you can effortlessly share your analysis through SharePoint Server 2010.
- Work with massive amounts of information--more than 2 gigabytes--and maximize new and existing hardware investments by using the 64-bit version of Office 2010.
Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivity
It's much easier to create and manage your workbooks when you can work the way you want to work.
- Recover unsaved versions of files that you closed without saving! That's right. The version recovery feature is just one of many new features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. The Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all workbook management tasks.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Excel 2010, you're in control.
Break down barriers and work together in new ways
Excel 2010 offers easy ways to enable people to work together on workbooks, improving the quality of their work. Best of all, those with previous versions of Excel can still participate seamlessly.
- You can now work with other people simultaneously on the same workbook in almost any Web browser using Excel Web App.
- Corporate users in companies running SharePoint Foundation 2010 can use this functionality within their firewall.
- If you're in a small company or working on your own, all you need is a free Windows Live ID to simultaneously author workbooks with others.
- SharePoint Excel Services lets you share your easy-to-read workbooks in a Web browser with your team while maintaining a single version of the workbook.
Access your workbooks anytime, anywhere
Get the information you need, when and how you want it. Now you can easily access your workbooks by taking the Excel experience with you and stay on top of your needs while you're on the go.
- Microsoft Excel Web App: Edit virtually anywhere. View and edit your workbooks in a Web browser when you're away from home, school, or your office.
- Microsoft Excel Mobile 2010: Bring big power to your small devices. Stay up to the minute by using a mobile version of Excel specifically suited to your Windows phone.
Whether you're working on your personal budget or travel expenses, collaborating with a team on school or work projects--even if your workbooks exceed a million rows--Excel 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
The Excel 2010 Software from Microsoft is a full-featured spreadsheet application for Windows. Excel gives you all the tools necessary to track data and finances via spreadsheet, perform data analysis, and create eye-catching charts and graphs based on your data.
You'll be able to upload files to the web and collaborate with other Excel users in realtime. You can also access your files via your web browser, ensuring that you will never lack access to a critical file. Excel gives you the tools necessary to perform complex data analysis, track personal finances, produce financial reports, and much more.
- Create Data Charts in a Single Cell-With Sparklines, a new feature in Excel 2010, you can create small charts in a single cell to quickly discover patterns in your data. It's a quick and easy way to highlight important data trends such as seasonal increases or decreases, saving you time
- Zero In on the Right Data Points Quickly- Excel 2010 delivers a new and exciting filter enhancement for your PivotTables. The Slicer feature provides you with a rich visualization of your PivotTable view so you can dynamically segment and filter the data to display precisely what you need. With the new search filter, you can spend less time sifting through large data sets in your tables and PivotTable views, and more time analyzing.
- Efficiently Model and Analyze Almost Any Data- The PowerPivot for Excel add-in, a free download, provides groundbreaking technology such as streamlined integration of data from multiple sources and lightning-fast manipulation of large data sets with up to millions of rows. Business users can effortlessly publish and share analysis through Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and have other users enjoy the same Slicer, PivotTable, and fast-query capabilities when working on their Excel Services report.
- Access Your Spreadsheets from Virtually Anywhere- Post your spreadsheets online and then access, view, and edit wherever from just about any computer or your Windows phone. With Excel 2010, you can take advantage of a best-in-class spreadsheet experience across multiple locations and devices.
- Microsoft Excel Web App- Edit workbooks in a Web browser when you're away from your office, home, or school without compromising the quality of your viewing experience.
- Microsoft Excel Mobile 2010- Stay current and take immediate action when necessary using the mobile version of Excel specifically suited to your smartphone.
- Connect, Share, and Accomplish More When Working Together- Co-authoring through the Microsoft Excel Web App makes it possible for you to edit the same spreadsheet with others simultaneously from different locations. See changes from others appear as they are made and with the number of editors in the workbook shown on the status bar, you'll always know who else is editing the workbook with you.
- Add More Sophistication to Your Data Presentations- Conditional Formatting in Excel 2010 gives you more control over styles and icons, improved data bars, and the ability to highlight specific items in a few clicks. You also can display data bars for negative values to more accurately illustrate your data visuals.
- Take Advantage of More Interactive and Dynamic PivotCharts- Quickly gather more insights with the ability to display different data views directly in a PivotChart, independent of PivotTable views, to analyze and capture the most compelling picture of your numbers.
- Do Things Easier and Faster- Excel 2010 simplifies how you access features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu to let you save, share, print, and publish your spreadsheets with just a few clicks. And, with the improved Ribbon, you can access your favorite commands even more quickly by customizing tabs or creating your own to personalize the experience to your work style.
- Harness More Power for Building Bigger, More Complex Spreadsheets- Power users and analysts rejoice! With the new 64-bit version of Excel 2010, massive amounts of information are easier to analyze than ever before. Analyze large, complex datasets greater than the 2GB file size of previous Excel versions.
- Publish and Share through Excel Services- SharePoint Server 2010 and Excel Services integration lets business users share analysis and results across their organization by publishing spreadsheets to the Web. Build a business intelligence dashboard and share sensitive business information more broadly with coworkers, customers, and business partners in a security-enhanced environment.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating systems.|
|Min CPU||500 MHz Processor or higher|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x576|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
- Computer and processor: 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 256 megabytes (MB) OF RAM or higher
- Hard disk: 1.5 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk.
- Display: 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Video card requirements: Pixel Shader 20 and Vertex Shader 2.0. Driver date later than Nov. 1, 2004. WHQL certified.
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Certain inking features require running Microsoft XP Tablet PC edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality.
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees might apply).
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster.
- Internet Fax is not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.