Microsoft Excel 2008 Mac
- Platform: Mac
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: D46-00607
- Stock Code: 014435
- More: Microsoft Excel
- Availability: SOLD OUT
- Tell Your Story, Effectively - Design your data to tell the story you want to tell--and make the impact your ideas deserve. Discover modern ways to communicate with powerful chart templates and tools, 3D effects, transparency, and soft shadows.
- See & Grab Design Styles - In no time, beginners and pros alike build visually-persuasive charts and thought-provoking graphs using the high-quality design layouts and styles that are always within easy reach via Excel's expandable and collapsible Elements Gallery.
- Share the Love across Office - Insert your great-looking chart into a PowerPoint presentation or Word proposal for a rich, consistent, high-quality look-and-feel to all your professional communications. Beautiful Excel chart options can be integrated across all of Office.
Formulas & Grids
- A Beginner's Best Friend - Create a little spreadsheet magic without having to remember formulas. Open the Excel Toolbox, and get helpful step-by-step instructions how to build any formula from your Formula Builder.
- Formula Auto-Complete - Save time typing. Power users and beginners alike can input calculations without knowing their exact names. Start typing and a list displays functions, definitions, and structure references that match your text. Continue typing and the list narrows dynamically to the best.
- Big Grid, Big Potential - Power users will love exploring massive amounts of data within a single sheet. Beginners can create logs that go on for days. Compatible with Excel 2007, Excel for Mac 2008 sheets now support more than 1 million rows and 16 thousand columns each.
- Focus on You, Not Math - You just want to balance your budget, track your inventory, or manage your investments--not memorize a bunch of formulas. Beginners can easily use Excel with little training, thanks to pre-formulated worksheets.
- Know What to Do, Naturally - Believe it or not, you'll be creating financial management worksheets for home and work with ease. Excel's powerful, pre-defined formulas, data import tools, and new helpful layouts will guide you through what you need to do.
- Custom-finish with Ease - Start with fully-customizable Ledger Sheets designed for invoicing, bill-paying, household budgets, and payroll. Beginners to pros can easily customize at will--to keep on top of each person's totally unique financial picture.
All across Office 2008
- See What You Want, Pull It In - Build great-looking documents in no time with building blocks from the Elements Gallery. Spot what you want, select it, and drop it in for fantastic-looking newsletters, presentations, and financial reports.
- Turn Data Dynamic - Get ideas noticed in SmartArt charts, tables, maps and diagrams that transfer easily between Office applications and across platforms. Build instant diagrams from simple lists, with no drawing required.
- The Right Tool at Your Fingertips - You won't need to be a scholar to work with bibliographies using Word's Citations tool. Even Excel novices will build complex equations with Formula Builder. And everyone from 4th graders to CEOs will easily bring presentations to life with PowerPoint's Custom
It's a numbers game. With Excel 2008, analyze, share, and manage your data, and easily create persuasive charts and thought-provoking graphs for powerful results.
- Ledger Sheets in Excel 2008 make tracking finances, inventories, even invoices and portfolios easy with reformulated spreadsheets and automatic calculations.
- Charting improvements artfully convey the message your data is telling. You'll see your numbers in a whole new way.
- The new prebuilt functions tackle the most common tasks and make creating error-free complex conditional formulas easier.
- Quick access to formulas makes functions more functional with Formula Builder in Excel 2008.
- Your data will know virtually no limits. Excel 2008 now supports over 16,000 columns and over 1 million rows.
- Whether you're an Excel expert or a complete novice, Excel 2008 Formula AutoComplete simplifies your calculations by providing a dynamic pop-up menu so you can select and complete your formula.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later|
|Min CPU||Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor|
|Min HDD||1.5 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)|
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor
- Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network) or higher resolution monitor
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
- HFS+ hard disk format file format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- Microsoft Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)
- 14.4 Kbps or higher
- Internet connection through either an Internet service provider (ISP) or a network. Internet access might require a separate fee to an ISP; local or long-distance telephone charges might also apply
For Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Editions: Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Entourage 2008.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.