Microsoft AutoRoute 2010
Plan your complete trip including multiple destinations, rest stops, scenic detours, petrol stops and more. On or offline, AutoRoute gives you detailed door-to-door directions and more than 5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways throughout Europe right at your fingertips. Personalize and save your maps, adding drawings, notes and drawing pins with important information or import your contacts directly from Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel.
- New--Updated maps for Eastern and Western Europe: 37 countries covered
- New--New, intuitive user interface
- New--Maps seamlessly update as you cross country borders
- New--Identify one-way streets at a glance
- New--Easily delete or hide groups of drawing pins
- New--Save time by setting your map to always start at a particular location
- Improved--Includes over a million points of interest including post offices, chemists, restaurants, petrol stations, cash machines and more
- Improved--Now comes with more than 300 unique drawing pin images to choose from
- Improved--Choose the roads to use on your trip or make fast changes to your route by simply dragging and dropping the route
- Improved--Includes over 5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways throughout Europe
- New--Use Bing Maps to find more places
AutoRoute makes it easy to plan your trip in 37 Western and Eastern European countries, with more than 5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways.
Use the route planner to help you to plan your trip. You can create multiple stops--and even add stops or change your route along the way. For trips with multiple stops, let AutoRoute optimize the route to get you there even faster. Use drawing pins to mark a single place or to represent data that you've imported to the map.
Customizable Driving Preferences and Maps
AutoRoute provides you with the flexibility to choose how you would like to travel. Change your preferred road types, petrol costs, driving speeds and the frequency of stops. Then customise your maps with imported symbols, icons, pictures, graphics or logos.
Find Nearby Places
See what there is to do along the way. With more than a million points of interest, including hotels, historical sites, post offices, chemists, restaurants, cash machines, nightclubs, golf courses, railway stations and much more. No matter what you or your family wants to do, you can make the most of your trip.
All of your travel notes in one place
Personalized notes can be added to your maps. With addresses, phone numbers and other notes beside your planned stops, you'll have all the information you need in one handy place.
Turn your laptop into a navigation device
For spoken directions and turn-by-turn navigation, consider AutoRoute with GPS Locator. It has all the same features, but adds a sleek GPS receiver making your laptop or netbook a navigation device.
Note: GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later. The GPS device is sold separately/not included with AutoRoute Standard.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003|
|Min CPU||PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
To use Microsoft AutoRoute 2010, you need:
- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed
- Windows 7 with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended
- Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser.
- Available hard-disk space: 2.0 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB)
- For installation of software: DVD drive or high speed Internet access
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or a compatible pointing device
Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible soundcard
- Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 required to use Send To as picture
- Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features, which may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider; local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply
- GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an available USB port
- Voice directions require a SAPI compliant text to speech engine
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.